Friday, February 22, 2008

Gratitude for my Mystress

Every day i am grateful for belonging to my Mystress...for being her slave...for Mystress being my only Mystress ever...and someone i cherish so much. As Mystress said in her post...she is tempremental at times and often asks me how i feel about it...well..all i can say is that its part of my Mystress...and it is these characteristics...and some one would say flaws although i don't...that make us who we are...that makes one admire and cherish the other for these differences.

I came home awfully early tonight..just after 7 as the long tough week caught upto me rather suddenly. I knew it would happen for the week was extremely rough...and again...i have another thing to be very grateful for..and thats the respite Mystress granted me this weekend....i truly do appreciate it.

And as Mystress said...what shall i do to make it up...well i have taken note on that Mystress and am conjuring up some sort of pay back for my dear sweet Mystress.

I go to finish my chat with my Mystress before retiring early....

Paladin

No comments: