Monday, February 4, 2008

"100 percent more"

This was Paladin's reply to Me when I asked him how much more intense our session yesterday afternoon had been then our previous sessions.

What was it that made it so much more intense? Well.. to back up for a moment...

Paladin had had a very long and difficult work week. He is the lead in charge of a very broad and difficult project. He is the only one who knows how the whole thing works... so when another team accidentally deleted all of his teams work from Thur nite, he had to work not just late on Fri nite, but also on Sat morning till roughly noon. As I've said many times before.. as we both have.. Paladin having to be so much in control at work, is one reason that having Me take his control away is such a need to him. And.. I always know that any session we have after the end of the month, when this intense work time is, NEEDS to be a session where he is tightly restrained to the bed by his leather restraints, and not just self restrained. He NEEDS this to be reset. He NEEDS not to be able to think about anything but the sound of MY voice in his ear.. My touch arousing, teasing and yes, sometimes even hurting him some.

I had been thinking about something for a while, and after a conversation with My past Mistress, I decided that this would be the time to add one more element to his 'sensory exiliration' experience... past being blindfolded... past being tied... one more element of sensory deprivation. Yes dear readers... this time, on My way to his house on Sat morning, I stopped at the local drug store and picked up some extreme....

ear plugs.

(very wicked grin)

I don't think he really thought how this would effect him when I gave them to him to put into his ears on early Sunday afternoon before I slipped the blindfold down and then, tied it tightly into place. No amount of wiggling was going to dislodge it today. Then.. he was bound tightly by his restraints...and the special pillow vibrator slid under his ass. This is a wonderful little device I got at the dollar store.. It only works if there is pressure on it.. and he knows that he is to keep his ass down on the bed so that it keep vibrating. I can hear if he lifts up immediately. But today, he was so deep and limp from the start, he never once came up off of it as he has before.

I stood at the foot of the bed and called his name. No response. I called again. No response. Mmmmmmm.. now he can't hear.. any of the rustling.. cocking his head and trying to figure out which toy or device I am going to use on him next. He can't hear the sounds of the ice in the metal cup.. the sound of the lighter as I light the white candle. He can't hear when I come or go from the room, or what bag I am getting what out of. Nothing.. just.. silence. Cut off from the only remaining sense that he has gotten use to using when he is bound and blindfolded. I've always been able to see the wheels in his head working as he tries to hear and anticipate what it is that I am going to do to him next. Some sort of audioal warning of what I am going to do next.

I took the Wartenburg wheel.. and shook it next to his ear.. always something that he can't help but twitch from the sound of. No movement.. (wider wicked grin) He could not hear where I was in the room.. nothing. And.. the look on his face.. was resigned... and one of sinking into very, very deep sup space.

I used all manner of things upon his body. Alternating floggers, feathers, fluffers, a bunch of small sticks bound together, the crop, the spiky wheel, soft fuzzy things, ice on the souls of his feet.. rubbed the ice on his balls, his cock.. his nipples... and dripped ice water and wax across his body, and till his left nipple was completely covered with it, something I had never done before. Wax.. and then ice on it. And in addition to that..

A couple of months ago I had discovered a small metal cup in his kitchen cupboard when I was looking for something to hold the ice... mmmm.. metal conducts cold... and ice in this little cup... well.. it can be placed or slid or left on all manner of parts of his body.. and the cold will radiate from it. Horribly ingenious use for it if I do say so Myself. I'd say he dislikes the ice worst of anything. And when one is blindfolded and tied... it takes on chill of enormous proportions. I would drip the wax, and then run the icy metal across the drips.. freezing them. Later, I would slowly peel all of the wax droplets from his body, cooling it yet again with the metal cup so that it would come off easier. He trembled and writhed as I slowly peeled each drop of wax from his body. His nipple was very very sore, and he gasped as I peeled the large chunk of wax from it. It was a very long and drawn out experience for him.

We have a flogger made with several strands of metal beads. I don't like to beat him with his because I think it's just too much.. but.. I do soak it in the glass of ice water.. and then drag the beads between his toes and around his cock.. Mmmmm.. he always jumps and squirms around when I use this on him, and Sat was no exception.. except this time.. he could not heard the metal beads clinking in the glass. because no matter how quiet I try to be with them.. he most always heard them and hence, knows what's coming. Not this time. Took him totally by surprise.

One of the other things I did.. was that a couple of weeks ago I discovered that Paladin is extremely sensitive about anything going into his belly button. Says it feels like someone is "messing" with his guts. It's something I've come to love to teasing him with.. to make him bear it while I put My finger there. His first reaction is to want to brush My hand away. And of all things, this is one of the hardest challenges for him to obey letting Me do this without interfering when I Command him not to. And of course when he is tied.. then he can't remotely even try to resist. We have a small bullet vibrator, and ever since I discovered this about Paladin's belly button I had been thinking about the next time I tied him up....Can you guess? mmmm. . yes.. oh my, you ARE so smart our readers.. I did.. turned that little vibrator on and set it in his belly button. Something else he can usually hear when its turned on. but not this time.. he writhed and writhed around at that... and I left it there for just a bit. Certainly enough to really, really get to him. Thought he might just explode... or implode.

After more then an hour of alternating all manner of things all over his body, I pulled the comforter up over him and left him in his deep submissive haze while I went and emptied the dishwasher.. I came back several times to look in and make sure he was 'okay'.. to use the term loosely and do another thing or two, or three to him. I could tell each time that he was deeper and deeper.

Finally.. when I noted the time (we had plans to watch the superbowl pre-game show at 2ish) I released him from his ties...took off his blindfold... and then took the plugs out of his ears. At first.. he did not move at all. Not a twitch. I lay down very close to him and put My leg across his and held him very tightly. He was perfectly still... then...slowly, his body began to shake. His eyes were still closed. I held him, petted him.. whispered reassurances into his ear.. praising him and telling him how cherished he was. Then the shuddering grew more more and more intense.. and it was much longer then normal before his eyes blinked ever so slowly.... and his gaze was definitely unfocused to say the least. It took him a long long while to come back this time... and all the while I held him tightly.. telling him it was okay.. to take his time.. there was no hurry.. that he was safe and loved. Finally.. he slowly rolled over onto his side facing Me.. and pulled Me into his arms... and held Me so tight at first I thought I would crack.. and I held him right back. He was softly whispering his thanks in a breathless voice.. and again, I petted him and told him I knew how badly he had needed this, how necessary it was to his wellbeing for him to be 'reset' "just like the computer" I said.. and at that.. he chuckled softly and agreed.

One of the things I always notice, is how much calmer and more at peace Paladin is after this sort of experience. We lay together for a while longer while he slowly came back to himself.

Later, on the couch.. I asked him... how much more intense had My having given him the ear plugs to put in made the experience.

"100 percent more" He said smiling.

I shall direct Paladin to write his account of this so that you can all read it from his perspective.. however much he can.

Hmmm... well... I can tell that we'll certainly be including the earplugs from now on!!!

More on the weekend later,
Best to all as always,
Mystress

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some fantastic ideas there :) xxx

Mystress said...

Thank you for the kind comment. The idea's have build up slowly over time, and we've added bits and pieces as we go along. I'm always on the look out for new idea's to incorporate into our sessions.

Best to you,
Mystress

elle said...

ear plugs are not something i would have ever considered and were obviously quite intense for paladin.

i'm looking forward to reading his thoughts.

hugs to you both,
elle

Paladin said...

Evening Ladies.

Some fantastic and wicked ideas for sure. My Mystress sure does come up with a variety of amazing ideas.

And oh the ear plugs...one would never thought something so small would have such an impact.