Saturday, February 16, 2008

A lovely Post

Mystress as usual made a lovely post...and my Mystress described the evening with perfect words...just like the evening went...Mystress always does a wonderful job posting and i must commend her effort for Mystress pends many hours writing her blogs...making sure they are perfect and that they convey the meaning and feelings she wishes to convey. Although i have come far in my own writings..i still strive to be as good as my Mystress...even if i could just be 10% as good i will be happy since my Mystress is amazing with her words.

Mystress has company and i am preparing for my funcion tonight...tomorrow my Mystress and I will spend the day and night together and as usual it will be magical. Conversation and communication will be present as well as much pleasure...for we truly do enjoy our time together. Starting down the clock... tic tok tic tok

Paladin

No comments: