Saturday, February 9, 2008

NOW

Now...such a little word..merely portraying a moment of time...but often the most powerful things come int he smallest package.

My Mystress has recently suggested to me that whenever i hear the word NOW from my Mystress it is to drive me to extreme arousal...to a point of horniness far greater than i feel at any other time...and boy does it. To hear the word roll of my Mystress's tonge or to get a single word text, NOW, sends me to a new level. To a level of horniness not easily reached...yet my Mystress has the power to send me there with one little word.

Now there may be some that don't truly believe this...but i assure you...if you trust the person enough...and are open enough to their suggestion...then wonderful things do come from it...and anything is possible.

Still on edge from an earlier NOW....

Paladin

No comments: