Friday, February 8, 2008

My Mystress's Hunger

I am sure our guests have come picked through our readings that my Mystress loves to experience pleasure and large amounts of it. One can only express how lovely this is for a number of reason. The first...is that i have a strong desire to please...and i derive such extreme enjoyment from it. I've often expressed to my Mystress that each time she cums...so do i share in her orgasm to much delight. So when my Mystress cries for more...i am so happy to oblige no longer how many hours my Mystress wants to writher in pleasure.

The second reason is that i love to be perfect at what i do...and the more my Mystress asks for the more i get to give pleasure to my Mystress thereby making the experience for my Mystress all the more intense. A side effect of this is it enhances our commnications...for both my Mystress and I ...i striving to enhance each others pleasures to the fullest...have communicated some secret desires we have both kept to ourselves...and because our bond is so stong...and our communication so open...we can open up to one another..sharing our inner most desires...allow each other to fullfill all our desires to the max.

I truly do love my Mystress hunger...and thate magical word

MORE

Paladin

No comments: