Sunday, February 24, 2008

The weekend in reflection

Well the weekend is winding down and my tanks are full for the weeks to come. Thank you again Mystress for the time to rewind, it was truly appreciated. I also hope that you had a good time with your weekend plans too.

On thing the weekend did give me time to do was think...to think about what i have..what i am in with Mystress...and how special it is.

Mystress reads many blogs about relationships similar to our own and i to have read a few of them. Each seem to be very special and unique to their own. They are all very special to those involved and everyone seems to cherish what they have. I too feel the same. This time has allowed me to reinforce this in myself. When i first went looking for a mistress i had a general idea of what i was looking for. To be honest, i was looking for something very specific...i did not want a harsh mistress who thrived on humilation and pain but rather a mistress that was more interested in pleasures and of being served.

To this end, i met my Mystress, and along with all i was looking for, my Mystress add levels of chivalry and a knightly theme of service that i have truly come to love. It makes me very proud to be called Paladin, and to be my Mystress's paladin. Mystress wants me to take the knightly gesture of service further by pledging y service to her knight too...something i know feel, after talking to Mystress about it, would be a wonderful step to further our evolution. I am sure we will talk about it soon...and i look forward to where it may go.

Next weekend my Mystress and I have a wonderful full weekend planned and it shall be truly wonderful as usual. We are both looking forward to the energy work shop very much and it will be great to see how others experience energy exchanges and their views on it all. I'll definitely go to the event with an open mind and learn as much as i can.

Enjoy your friends company my Mystress....and i shall wait to see your sweet smile again...with much love

Paladin

No comments: