Monday, February 25, 2008

Plans in Motion

Had a wonderful chat with my Mystress tonight. We spoke on the phone for about an hour just chit chatting and discussing our plans for the weekend. We have a wonderful weekend planned and Mystress told me tonight that the energy workshop is ful up and they have started a waiting list. Sounds to be very popular and i am very happy Mystress got us in the moment it opened to the group. Looking forward to it very much. As for the night after the workshop...who knows what may happen..Mystress and i will just play it by ear and see what happens.

Already started the countdown till my Mystress is here tomorrow...very excited about it. We both seem very eager...ok ok..horny to see each other :)

Till my Mystress arrives....

I wait eagerly....

Paladin

No comments: