Sunday, February 17, 2008

In reply to my Mystress.

It is true...Mystress does know my secret...and yes Mystress does cherish it and keep it safe. Now many may be asking why its a secret...the truth is no one would believe me if i did tell anyone what i do for Mystress. It is so far out of the normal for me people would not even relate it to me. But then why keep it a secret...well...its more for comfort than anythng else...why would one introduce the possibility of scrutiny when without sharing the secret..there is no chance for it. In a nut shell...i keep it a secret so that i do not have to deal with the questions, explanations or justification i would have to give. Rather simple solution i know...and Mystress keeps my secret safe except form her close friends...for i would never want my dear Mystress keeping anything secret from her close friends, even those activities that are most embarresing for me. I do hope that keeping such a secret..is truly as erotic as Mystress says it is for her...for that in itself would be another means of providing Mystress with happiness i didn't think of.

As to balancing...i can attest that the art of balancing can be very very difficult. I have explained to Mystress before that to me being "perfect" or atleast getting as close to perfect...is to be as balanced as i can be. By that i mean commiting myself to all aspects of my life, to all my friend, family and of course my Mystress in the most equitable manner as possible. Why i do this is because each aspect is as important to me as the next...and to not risk upsetting one or the other...i try my best to make sure each gets an equal share. Well that is until Mystress entered my life, for Mystress gets the lions share of all my attention for Mystress is that special to me.

So one can see by my Mystress's post about balance, that it truly is a difficult task. To make sure everyone is happy to the best of ones ability. Knowing when to do something with one aspect and when to change to the other is the most difficult part. Time...time is another hard part for one only has so much time to share with all those that one wants to share it with. In a way, i guess i am very happy that my Mystress is learning this hard lesson...for it shows in a round about way how much i am trying to do all i can for her. As i mentioned before...Mystress gets the lion share of my time by far...and i do this because i need to give Mystress her time...her time to be pampered...to relax...to be happy and loved...and of course to get the pleasure she needs. The only advice i can give my Mystress is that achieving balance can be a difficult thing to do. The more one does it...the greater the effects and the less backwards and forwards one goes. Being equitable is the goal of complete balance.

Now off i go to wait for my dear sweet loving gorgeous sexy cute and oh so loving Mystress to arrive...

With much excitement..and obvious arousal...

Paladin

No comments: