Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Thanks to Mystress

I love reading my dear Mystress's posts and when they are deal with praise and gratitude aimed at me...well i guess its slightly embaressing. I do try to do all i can for my Mystress and i am very flattered that my efforts garner such appreciation from my dear Mystress. I shall always try and keep improving what i can do for my Mystress...and to make the experience the most complete and fulfilling for my Mystress as I can.

It is also good to hear that my Mystress is sharing her knowledge with her good friends. I am totally sure that my Lady will learn so much from my dear Mystress. Mystress is so correct in expressing..that as a mistress...you call the shots...so if you like something done one way over the other...then one should feel free to change it to that way...for it is your enjoyment that is the goal...and for one to do what they need to enjoy things fully. As for Mystress volunteering me... well i never been volunteered in such a manner but for my Mystress and my Lady's education...I am more than happy to help all i can.

I look forward to continuing both my Mystress education and my own..for the goal is to make what we have even more special...and that i am truly trying to deliver on.

Thank you Mystress for recognizing my time commitments too...it means much to me that you are aware of it...and no...your tempremental nature is not a flaw...but merely a characteristic of my lovely celtic Mystress.

Paladin

No comments: