Saturday, February 16, 2008

The Erotic Knowledge of Paladin's Secret

Paladin has a secret... and I'm the only one who knows it.

Paladin is big, tall, strong, muscular and handsome. He has an amazingly sexy British voice. He is well cultured and polite. He is an extremely well educated and brilliant man, well employed and well thought of by his bosses and co-workers. Probably considered a brilliant star with a rising career. And one of the last people any of them would ever think of as a 'submissive'. He is the consummate problem solver and considered very much in control of everything by his friends who have no idea and no knowledge of the Paladin that I know. I doubt that any of them could remotely picture him kneeling and offering himself in submission to anyone. He is an intensely private person who keeps most things to himself.


I am the only one... who knows the hidden side of Paladin. I was thinking about this tonight while puttering around and thinking about Paladin having dinner with his friends. How he appears to them and how they know him. Sitting in their living room.. or while at dinner. He's been there lots of times. Certainly, they have known him much longer then the six months that I have known him... however, regardless of that, I know him much, much better. I know his deepest and darkest secrets. I've touched him mind and body and heart in ways that they have no idea of. He has whispered his secrets and desires to Me in the dark of night. Nor will they ever know him as I do. Nor does anyone but Me for that matter.

I sent him a text a while ago, and told him to go stroke his cock for Me.... and he did it. For Me. And they'll never know more then that he went to the restroom. But I'll know.. and better then that.. he'll know. I know that there is this side of him that is hidden behind his summer blue eyes and extremely proper and dignified bearing. That behind those eyes...simmers a hot passion and desire to be marked, teased and to give up his control to Me.

Sometimes, I'll have him go to work 'commando'... and again.. no one but Myself and Paladin knows. And then, I'll tell him to touch himself to make himself hard.. to stroke himself just short of cumming... and he will do it for Me. I love it.. knowing the secret... of Paladin. I can' t begin to tell you how erotic I found all this. To know his secret. To be the only one.. who knows.

Words don't fully to express.. how really amazing this is. Knowing his secret.. and sharing it with him. Indulging in it.. and celebrating it with him. And I love.. fulfilling those sides of him that need Me.. just as I ... need him.

And his secret... is and always will be safe with Me..
just like he is... and like I am .. with him.
And we protect and cherish each other.
And... I love that he is MYNE.. MYNE MYNE MYNE!!!

MY amazing, incredibly, sexy.. Paladin..
yummmmmmmm!

Best to all,
Mystres

No comments: