Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Appreciating My Paladin

I want to take a few moments as I like to do from time to time to express My deep appreciation of Paladin. I was chatting with a friend earlier tonight, and we were talking about how in our past it's been so hard to express how we like be touched, and interact in an intimate way. Her husband has a submissive that she is working on learning to appreciate and control. I have offered up Paladin as a sub in training for her, and he has welcomed the idea. So it was her first experience with her husband's sub that we were discussing and that she was not used to the idea of someone doing things to her that she liked...and being able to 'adjust' what she wanted the slave to do with no feelings of 'guilt' in 'demanding' too much from her.

I have never known anyone remotely like Paladin.. on many levels. And all that he does for Me intimately.. is always... well..... pretty darn mind blowing to be exact. He always takes My directions and upends them to make Me even more aroused then before.

The conversation made Me reflect on Paladin... Before him, I never really considered what this experience could be like, nor the depths of the possibilities in the way they have played out. Having such an amazing submissive has been a truly enlightening experience. He has certainly been training Me as much as I have been training him... perhaps even more.

I had been thinking about having wanted a sub in the past.. but I simply was not ready. Everything really DOES happen in the right time and situation. In this case, it has been the right person and situation for what I needed to develop to the best of Myne own abilities. And so.. I do very very sincerely appreciate Paladin for being exactly who he is. He has given and taught so very much to Me.. and I look forward to all the other things that I expect that he will teach Me.. and that I will teach him.

I do feel the need to express publicly.. all the appreciation for all that he does for Me.. the sacrifice of his time.. and how hard he tries every moment of every day to make Me as happy as he can.. and how well he puts up with My temprementalness.. and sometimes... over extended expectations of his time. I have to remember.. that I am only one cog in the wheels of his life.

So I thank him.. .yet again. and offer up My gratitude to him.. and wish him a good rest..
and a wonderful day.

And best to all of our guests and readers. May all of their relationships be as rewarding as ours!!
Mystress

No comments: