Saturday, November 3, 2007

Another Special Dance

Each time with pet,
is like a dance, even when it still
seems so short. That darn time warp thing!

Not only did pet not get off early..
he got off almost an half hour late.
I waited patiently for him though,
with the anticipation building.

As usual, he greeted Me with his kneeling
and his sign of fealty,
reciting his mantra to Me
with smiling blue eyes.

Last nite with Paladin..
was.. again.. amazing.
We were both a bit tired,
and yet, we had a wonderful time.
Starting with dinner..cooking it together,
I always marvel at how we fall in together
taking turns cooking different parts of it and and yet,
it all comes together at the exactly right time.
Then, watching Survivor
which he had recorded for us.
This episode was harder for us to get
through as we both were anxious to be together.
Turns out the having it recorded works well for that!
But. we do both very much enjoy watching the show together.
We love to talk about the strategies and who we
think will get booted off. Mundane, yet bonding!

Then our ritual bath...
The washing and arousing of each other,
his shaving Me...
and drying each other off.
I love that Paladin stands with his
arms outstretched, hand touching the walls
of his bathroom as I dry him off slowly.
His eyes watch Me.. and I smile at him as
I tease him, but he is not allowed to move.

I find our rituals very.. reassuring.
They give pace to everything.

Paladin has been much more..
expressive about his feelings
and I have greatly appreciative of it.
His.. persona was always very sweet and obedient,
but now.. there is a different light in his eyes.
And more warmth in him. I greatly enjoy this
expressiveness. For instance.. this morning,
he was looking at Me in a very warm way,
and as he often asks Me what I am thinking,
following his lead, I asked him, what he was thinking...
and his response was "Of how much I love you".
Which caused Me to throw My arms around his
neck and hug him tightly.. and feel the prickle of
happy tears. How incredibly endearing!

Last nite, I did manage to drop him pretty deeply into
sub space by tying him by his collar and his cock,
his arms crossed under him so that he was restraining himself,
and tied by his ankle restraints to his bed..
blindfolding him as well.
I then used all manner of things upon his body.
Floggers, brushes, and dripping ice and various other things
to tease and tanalize him with. One of the oddest he could not
figure out the first time I used them was silk flowers! Keeps
pet guessing for he never knows what is next.
The ice on the soles of his feet seems to
be one of the things that makes him jump the most. But.
as he did it first to Me.. well.. tis seems only fair
to return the favor! I gave him the water kiss
several times while I had him bound,
as I find it helps keep one hydrated and
also is another form of eroticism. He does love
to be kissed while bound as well.

This is also always a good time to have a
'sub space' chat with pet. For he is very
deeply in the right space to receive those things
that I teach him when he is there.
As I have mentioned many times,
pet is so in control of everything in his life,
that being bound and tied
and out of control is something that he NEEDS
to be fulfilled. I believe it allows him the ability to
do his work better, much like being rebooted.
I love his whispers of 'yes Mystress' as I make each
point to him. Tis then interesting to see how much
he remembers and incorporates into himself.

After I untie him.. I hold him while he trembles and shudders for
quite a long while. His eyes are closed, and it takes
him a long time to come back from sub space. Slowly
his arms tighten around Me, and I feel soft kisses
as he begins to return. Again he whispers "Thank You Mystress"
and I stroke him and tell him how welcome he is,
for I know how much he needs this total denial of control.

I have to say, I love those nites that I get to
spend with him. So nice to know that I don't have
to get up and leave. And, I love the pet wakes
Me in the dark of the night to give Me the
pleasure he so well knows I enjoy.
This nite was no different,
although the pleasure was more intense,
for both of us for some very specific but private reasons.

Then.. in the morning..
he begins again.. softly stroking and kissing Me
until I come fully awake. Morning pleasure,
pet tracing letters across Me which I was having a hard
time following.. so I finally had to ask him what it was..
He smiled.. and said it was 'Yours'..
Which.. of course.. made ME smile.

Then, a leisurely shower..it always
reminds Me of the scene in Secretary
where Mr. Grey washes Lee...
but in our case, we take turns..
I love it when pet washes My hair..
I note the scratches and marks upon pets
body.. all within 'My' zone.. where I am allowed
to mark him anyway I desire. The ones on his chest
and back particularly notable this morning.

Then pet cooked us a wonderful breakfast..
more pleasure for us both
and then both on our ways.

Whenever we spend time togther, there is always good conversation
and we both learn things about each other.

I noted last nite and today that
pets eyes change color deependin on time of day
and mood. Last nite, they were a darker blue..
but I noted, this morning in the shower,
they were very light, an almost aqua blue,
truly lovely. Course, the sight of Paladin
wet in the shower is a lovely sight anyways.

Last nite,when pet was deep in in sub space,
we spoke about his home
and some of the new perspectives of it given to him this week.
And how welcome I am there,
and when.
pet can elaborate on it himself...

With many wonderful memories
and looking forward to more..

best to all..
Mystress


No comments: