Monday, November 26, 2007

Discipline and its effects

I awoke early on Sunday and knew that today i was going to be spanked. Not just spanked but spanked hard to ensure i do not forget my tasks anymore. I lay in bed thinking how bad it was going to be. How would it happen..what would be the protocol...what should i do. I had worked myself up and was now expecting the worse.

I rose, took a shower and readied to run my errands before Mystress had arrived. I was not feeling in the best of moods and i was not kurt with my communications with Mystress this sunday morning but i did keep things to a minimum...why? I guess i was just getting myself in the mindest to accept a very firm discipline and i thought i'd just keep it minimal and get it over with as soon as possible.

Mystress being very intuitive picked this up and asked if everything was all right...i said they were but there was still a high level of nervousness and i just wanted to get it done. So i ran my chores...got home, packedaway my groceries and did some tasks i had to do on Sundays since its the only day i have free to do them. Cleaned the kitchen dinning room and generally just picked up the place while laundry was started.

11:30 ..time to change. Mystress had told me to wear my uniform which i did. Freshened up at it was 11:45...15 mins till my Mystress would arrive. I sat on the couch waiting...mind turning, trying to make time go faster so that it would be over. Alittle after 12 i got a txt from Mystress saying she would be alittle late...oh boy more time to kill and think about it.

Finally Mystress arrived and i greeted her the only way i know how...with a smile and my mantra and plenty of hugs and kisses. Trying my best to cover my nervouness, Mystress seemed to pickup on this and suggested we get it done with. So i was ordered to my room, told to adopt a position lying on my bed close to the left edge facing the head board....tick tock. Time seemed to slow to a standstill.

Finally Mystress entered and being very aware Mystress did not delay it any longer. She told me what it was for and how it shall be from now on...then administered 10 very very hard smacks with the hair brush follwed by 5 more with a belt. They were definitely the hardest Mystress had delivered to date and some i do not wish to get again. Their intent was to teach me not to forget my tasks ever again, and with each smack the lesson was learnt over and over.

After it was done i was very relieved. Mostly becuase it was over but also because Mystress had finalized how all my disciplines shall be done from now on. Its a combination of styles but again..made unique to us. Thank you Mystress for your attention to details and how you have come up with your own unique style taken from aspects of both our childhood discipline routines.

We had discussed it in depth the evening before and it was this discussion that had me thinking about it all night. After sunday's spanking we once again discussed it further. Discussing why it had to be done and why it will be done in the future. The discussion also finalized the methodology to how it shall be done.

I am now content and accepting of both the method of discipline and the reason behind the need for discipline. I shall try my best to not give Mystress and reason to administer the discipline but with the method finalized it shall be easier to bare. I shall not have to toss and turn thinking of what Mystress will be doing and that we can now both be more relaxed about the need for discipline...me in not having to worry about the form the discipline shall take...and Mystress knowing the strength and methodolgy the discipline shall take. A happy medium between both our view points.

The caveat in all this is.......Mystress still has the right to change her mind and if she deems a change of discipline is necessary then so it shall be.

Thank you Mystress for this enlightenment.
Much kisses

Paladin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.