Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A wonderful night

Last night my Mystress spent the night. As always its a great time when Mystress visits. We spent a wonderful evening having dinner, taking a wonderful bath and sharing in mutual pleasure.

We discussed the weekend and all that came from it and both agreed that its in the past and we shall not dwell on it.

Going to sleep with Mystress in my arms is a wonderful sensation...very soothing and and a treat for both Mystrss and I. Last night Mystress and I both didn't sleep well. It seemed we were both tossing and turning. This lead to some limited sleep for both Mystress and I.

So i wait now, fighting off sleep, waiting for my Mystress to get home from some errands so that we can chat....hope my Mystress sleeps well tonight.

Paladin

No comments: