Sunday, November 11, 2007

Statue Explained

A further explanation of my idol and what it means to me.

The statue presented to me on Mystress's last visit was of a stallion. Mystress says he is a mix between a Morgan and an Arabian. The stallion is grey in color with a black mane and tail...from the black hooves...the black fades into the grey of the skin...the silver horse shoes glimmering in the light. He stands proudly. Mystress pointed out that it is a strong willed male, quite obvious from the statue itself...with one foot raised strutting around proud to be who he is.

I feel he definitely represents me. First off...he is very proud. I too am proud of what i do, who i am, and the things i do. He definitely seems to show a stubborn streak as he lowers his head almost defiately...a stubborn streak i share and one Mystress has encountered too. One i am working on changing for my Mystress. He is also strong and sturdy. Qualities i hope i share too...some may know of the stamina it takes to be with Mystress when its time for pleasure...but a task i happily perform.

With Mystress's explanation of the statue and some analysis...i can now see that its not related to pony play what so ever. Not an activity i would be interested in at all but each to their own. The statue merely represents my characteristics as well as Mystress's target of training...for she is like a horse trainer...teaching me new tricks and modes of behavior..and even breaking some old behaviors.

This partnership between trainer and trainee is clear when you think of what is involved with training a horse...plenty of work but also both have to be willing to do it. If either side is reluctant, then neother side will get any benefit from the relationship. A point not lost on me Mystress and one i shall remember and keep in the forefront of my mind.

Mystrss also asked me what animal i thought i was...a Lion was my response. Mystress agreed that a lion and a stallion share many qualities. Pride, courage, strength, stamina and stubborness. Yet the Lion is far less trainable. Since Mystress is my trainer...i shall now think of myself as the stallion that belongs to her for training...one part of a partnership...open to receiving all the training Mystress needs to give.

Paladin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First off I want to thank you for your comments on my blog which has lead me to yours.

I especially love this final line:
"open to receiving all the training Mystress needs to give."

It implies the symbiotic nature of your relationship, which is an important theme for me as I search for someone that wants this kind of relationship.

She needs to give, you need to receive. Within the context of what I refer to in my blog as S-D/s - Sensual D/s, which your relationship seems to be, you have the paramount understanding of your equality within your dynamic. You must have a very powerful relationship.

I'll enjoy reading more of your blog.

Mystress said...

Welcome and thank you for your comment.

We do indeed have a very symbiotic relationship. We both need things that so far, we have only ever found from each other in the degree to which we have found them.

Sensuality and pleasure are very important to us both and making sure that we maintain our understanding and communications with each other as well.

And then of course..
there are all the other rewards that come from this as well,
especially the hours of enjoyment and learning new things for us both.

This relationship is a first for both of us, so we are both learning from each other, and from those like you that also bare your thoughts for us to read and learn from.

Hope you enjoy reading,
thank you again for your kind comment.

Mystress