Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Girls Night out and plans made.

Mystress tonight is enjoying what i hope to be a wonderful night out on the town with her Lady friend. They are attending a country concert. Love to hear Mystress enjoys her time with her lady friends for it is something i can relate to. I do enjoy my time with my friends. I feel its a relationship everyone should have it allows one to have varied relationships in ones life.

This weekend my Mystress and I as well as her Lady friend will be enjoying the weekend in the mountains. Mystress is fortunate enough to have access to a wonderful cabin int he mountains. Quite, rustic and very soothing. We plan to do mine and her Lady friends level 2 training. I am so looking forward to that. I think i will be stopping at level 2 as Mystrss has shown that level 3 is a very very very big step. Something i feel not ready to do in the near future. I shall practice level 2 by sending Mystress and others all the Reiki i can.

Dinners/breakfasts and snacks have been planned for the weekend too. Activities other than the Reiki training have yet to be planned but i am sure we shall come up with something to pass the time. :)

Going to watch some Tv then call it an early night for i want to be well rested for the weekend.

Enjoy your evening tonight Mystress and say hi to My Lady.

Paladin

No comments: