Sunday, November 11, 2007

Suprise Expectations

It was Wednesday evening and Mystress and i were having a discussion about her style and what she wanted...how she was in charge and that i will follow all her commands without question. I probably sad a few things which made Mystress mad and Mystress put me in my place in short order. Well the conversation wrapped up and I thought that was to be the end of it...i was mistaken.

Noon on Thursday...our usual day of union...i received a txt from Mystress with a series of instructions that i must read at lunch. Lunch comes around and i open my email...the email confirming my thoughts...the email was a series of instructions which had me strip, blindfold myself and assume the discipline position. I felt that this was coming for my disobedience the night before and accepted my punishement. Evening comes round and upon returning home...i follow Mystress's instructions to the letter.

There i was lying on my bed awaiting my Mystress's entrance...hear her unpack her bag and drop the food off... i knew she was prepping herself for my punishment. I too was preparing myself...breathing deeply...nervous...awaiting the first strike. Mystress entered my room and going on past experiences i knew it would be quick to get it over...this time however it was not.

Mystress stood behind me...letting me stew in my thoughts...bracing for the strike to come...a light touch on my spine...unusual. The touch turns to a finger tracing down my spine and eventually down my thigh. The whole time i was still braced waiting for it...then i feel a rod running up my thigh...seems Mystress will be using a crop...i feel sorry for upsetting my Mystress and shall endure the discipline she deems apprpriate. The teasing continues...the crop being used to put me further on edge...the whole time i am ready for it...then it comes...

"At Ease Pet"...huh...it took me a moment to realize what was said...and a moment to react...relief filled me as i stood and adopted my kneeling position. The whole day i was mulling over Mystress's instructions and the only conclusion i could reach was that i was going to get a spanking. A spanking i was going to take. Its a little uneasy to spend the day knowing that when you get home the first thing that will happen is that you will get spanked. I knew i deserved the spanking but even so...it was a nerve wracking day to say the least.

When Mystress explained i was not going to get a spanking...i was relieved. Shocked that Mystress wasn't going to spank me for i had upset her, yet in awe of her ability to change and to suprise me. To know when to do something and when not to get the most impact out of a lesson. This inuition is something i hope to learn from Mystress for the impacts it has on ones training is at times farm more effective that forcing the issue. And another lesson learned.

Mystress beaming with a smile and a chuckle...explaining to me how she got me. The lesson being that expecting the worse is often enough a more fitting punishment but also that Mystress makes all the choices...and that Mystress still has suprises up her sleeve.

Mystress presented me with a stallion statue. One she says reminds her of me...strong, proud and strong willed. Mystress explained to me what it meant to her and what it symbolizes...and it made sense as to why Mystress compares me to a stallion. The statue now sits on my bedstand...a constant reminder of my characteristics that Mystress finds appealing.

The night then moved on with our traditional rituals...a lovley night for sure. One change was Mystress did spend the night...we spent some wonderful time lying in each others arms...living in the moment and drifting off to peaceful sleep.

The morning went by quickly as we readied for the day ahead...shared some breakfast and went our ways to do what needed to be done that day.

Now we make plans for our weekend trip. I am looking forward to getting my level two Reiki training along with my Mystress's Lady this coming weekend...and what better environment to get the training than a snowed in cabin in the woods.

Paladin

No comments: