Sunday, November 25, 2007

Pet's Mis-Expectations

pet had been worried about his discipline all yesterday, last nite..
and today.

Now what pet thought I was going to do to him, I don't really know.
He KNOWS I won't damage My property.
And he knows how I feel about him.
He should have known it wasn't in Me to really beat him.
I told him that I wasn't going to.

While I was good to My word,
and I did discipline him longer and harder
then I had before, and while it did not fully tear Me up,
it was still difficult and its My least favorite part
of owning and training pet.


I had him fully dressed... gray shirt and black jeans,
and had him lay down on his bed.
Then I gave him 10 very very hard smacks with the hairbrush,
and 5 more very very hard ones with the belt.
He made almost no sound, and did not move at all during it.
I let them fly all very fast to get it over with as quickly as possible.
I don't like stretching out disciplining him like this.

I know I hurt him... and dammit... I hope he DOES learn from this!
He was quiet and still afterwards,
and I think a bit shocked at how much I did hurt him,
so was I, although I was trying to make a point
and hoping I won't have to do this again.

I did rub on his backside afterwards to try and sooth him
as I have read many other subs write and say that it
always helps them to have this done for them after
a spanking.. and I did want to do anything I could to
help ease his pain after his discipline.

He knew that My mother used a hairbrush on Me..
and I knew that his parents used a belt on him.
12 was the number of smacks I gave him last weekend..
so 15 WAS more then last time. And the brush hurts a lot..
more I think then the belt.

I did what I needed to.
And.. to I think both of our relief's.. we have come up
with the future of what form his discipline is.

As pet wrote himself.. he worried himself way too much
about all this, and as a result got little sleep and was
much too tense. I could tell how tired he was today..
he looked exhausted. He had not told Me that he had
not slept well since Wed nite.

He says I over think things..
but.. this time it was HIM that thought way too much
and as a result, got only a couple of hours sleep last nite.
Pet tends to wake up a 7am no matter what.. so the best thing
is for him to go to bed earlier so he can get the sleep he needs.

Pet works too hard and has too much else going on
for him to worry about his discipline that way.
Last nite we had talked about how his parents
disciplined him. You see.. pet has always tried to be good.
His whole life. He has always been co-operative
and as well behaved as he can be. He says its part
of his growing up in the country that he did..
I think he was never defiant like I was.

Any of the things that I have had to discipline him for
have always been things that he has simply over looked
because of him generally being overly busy.
He has never ever been bratty or purposely
disobedient.

Soo.. I have decided to henceforth discipline him the same way
that his parents did. Which means him lying dressed
on the bed, and between 3-5 very hard smacks with a belt
per incident.

So, now he will always know what to expect.
I realize that this isn't the 'traditional' way of
doing things... never been how I was disciplined for sure.
However... pet is an exceptional case and I want him
to not worry so much about making a mistake or forgetting
something. I think we both feel better about it now.
We'll see how it feels for us both. But for now.. pet

has much stress on his plate and I don't want to add more
to it. No more tossing and turning nites.

I have said it before.. and I will say it again..
pet is primarily for pleasure. That is his main duty
and he does a very good job at it.
Now.. this doesn't mean I can't and won't do
a pleasure spanking from time to time..
but.. a discipline spanking is very different.
And while all this is set up for now as it is,
this doesn't mean I can't change it either if
it feels like it needs to be changed.
But for now.. until things change for pet
in his work.. this is a way of making sure
he does not over stress himself.. and that..
is more important then anything else.

Of course... I can also tease him and not let
him cum too.. or stand in the corner..
so, there are other options for punishment.

And I'd be thrilled to read any suggestions
that any of our readers might have out there.

As for the rest of the visit today,
it was as always, wonderful.
Pet was a perfect host.. and he says
I wore him out. (smile)
While he most certainly. did NOT wear ME out.
he did give Me hours and hours of amazing pleasure!!!

I too will be looking forward to Tue..
and I hope that pet's week won't be too
crazy stressy.

Best to all,
Mystress

No comments: