Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Giving Thanks....

Well.. Thanksgiving week...
It's a nice short week, which is nice.
Since Thanksgiving is on Thur, I am seeing pet tonight.

In reflection, I have so very much to be thankful for!
My amazing Paladin being primary among
those things.

As I reflected a few entries back, I am very very
aware of lucky I am that he found Me... and to have him.
Tonight, I will be fully aware of that, and expect something
of an air of celebration in the air in regards to it.

This is a short entry as I have several things to do
in getting ready to go out of town tomorrow night,
although most of them are done. I am glad tis been a
busy day, because that means that the time is passing
rapidly between now and when I get to see pet a bit
after 5pm.

I bid all of those out there in the world to give thanks
as well. For those they love, and love them.
Last year at this time was a difficult time for Me,
I had just about given up hoping to find a truly suitable
submissive for Myself.

Now... I feel so close to Paladin, tis hard to imagine a time
when his mind was not out there, just a text away.
Or that his strength was not there to lean on,
or his graceful submission was not waiting to kneel before Me.

So... again, I feel so very, very blessed..
to have love in My life on many levels,
and to know, that I have a stalwart friend,
lover and healer in him to rely on for anything I might
need, as he now has Me to rely on for the same things.

Tonight is doubly amazing because I get to spend the nite with him,
knowing that I will need to let him get plenty of rest, twill still
be magical! And as I am going to work early to get off early,
rising early with pet will be a wonderful way
to start the day, as it always is. (smile) at least
he knows he never oversleeps with Me,
because I always wake him up early for morning pleasure!
And, he will be off on Thur, so I expect he can sleep in a bit
if I do keep him up a bit late tonight.

So, on that note,
I am off to the hospital for yet another visit..
and then to wait for pet's text to tell Me that
he is home.. and waiting for Me.

Best to all this lovely holiday season,
Mystress

No comments: