Sunday, November 18, 2007

The weekend and discipline

Lets just say that to recount all that happened this weekend without digesting it all once again would not be fair as i would definitely leave something out...something i shall not do. What i shall do though is definitely make sure i get my blog done tonight...why the urgency...well...

Friday night i got home a little later than i thought i would and in my excitement i packed all that i needed for the weekend making sure nothing was left behind. I doubled checked everything and insured nothing was not packed in.

During this Mystress and i were txting back and forth and in my haste i forgot to do my Friday post nor did i ask for grace. This slip didn't occur till me till it was brought to my attention by Mystress...and with forgetfulness comes discipline.

I was disappointed in myself for putting my Mystres s in the situation were she had to give discipline but my Mystress, the new and in charge Mystress, did her duty making me proud. Not proud for putting Mystress in an uncomfortable situation but for Mystress taking her duties in hand. Lets just say i won't look at a paint stick the same again nor shall i forget the lesson intended by the spanking. I also apologize Mystress for my mishap and i shall do better int he future.

The discipline did not take anything away from teh weekend for all of us and the consensus amongst us all is that it definitely has to be done again.

I return to my chat with Mystress now and eagerly await Mystress's post on the weekend.

In gratitude for finding my Mystress.

Paladin

No comments: