Monday, November 12, 2007

Feeling blessed....

When I reflect on the relationship that Paladin and I have,
and the sort of person that he is, and how it was that we've
come to be together.

I went to the flea market yesterday with a dear submissive friend.
Asked her if she was communicating with
anyone interesting these days
and her response was that not only was she not looking,
but that she's about to give up. Too many flakes out there she said.

My much beloved Mistress has also been looking for
a male submissive for longer then I, since before we met
some nine years ago. Same problem I think...

I read the blogs of those that are out there looking
and the pain and frustration that some of them have
in seeking to find the right match for whatever their
D/s desires may be.

Then... I think about when I go to visit Paladin...
there is always that moment when I am standing
outside of his door, knowing he inside waiting for Me.
I know every moment of every day,
that his mind is only a text away from Me.
That is he simply waiting to jump to whatever Command I give.
That is makes him happy and fulfilled to do it
and that above all..
he wants to make Me happy and fill Me with pleasure.

In that moment before I knock on his door,
I wonder, is he really as amazing as I think he is?

And then..
I do knock... and he answers...
and.. I see his eyes twinkling at Me
and the sweet smile only I get to see
and I feel all that intense masculine strength
that he radiates....
and there is My answer..
yes.. he is.

And his compliance, when he kneels
as a part of his required protocols
had such a deep feeling of devotion and
sincerity to it. He never does anything half -assed.
And, he never does anything he does not want to do...
because even within his submission, he chooses to obey.
Just like the stallion statue...
He is somewhat wild, strong, smart and yes, stubborn.
He is also highly dignified and often very restrained
and sometimes, I can see his brain working when he's thinking
and I see that look on his face that lets Me know he's no pushover.
I know from the scars on his body that
he's played rough sports in the past,
so he can take a lot more then I've dished out to him.

There is high intelligence behind those blue eyes
that watches, analyzes and computes everything.
And I LIKE those parts of him very much.

He seemed a bit surprised when I told him that
sometimes I like that stubbornness part.
He wondered why.. and I told him to look at the statue
of the stallion. Did he think that stallion always cooperated?
He said he thought most likely not.

Now don't think I want him to be 'bratty'..
not at all. I love his deep submissiveness
and the subs I almost was with I was not because
I could tell it would be a fight for compliance all the time
and I had no desire for that at all. I wanted someone who
genuinely WANTED to obey because that's who they are.
So soul deep that they couldn't do anything else.
If I wanted to call 'em Elmer Fudd they'd allow it
and say 'yes Mystress'.

And.. I like that he thinks about things,
I like a smart sub. Someone once told Me the term
sappiosexual.. and it fits pet. Means intelligence is sexy.
And that is certainly one of his sexy aspects..
Along with with everything else.
Including the fact that he sports something of
a perpetual erection whenever I am around.

And.. that brings Me back to writing about
My appreciation of My amazing Paladin.
And how thrilled I am to know him
and own him.

And.. tomorrow is Tue..
and I'll be ready for it as well..
cuz all this thinking about him,
and how good he is at what he does.
makes Me want him all the more.

Stamina.. yes.. .you'll need it pet!

As always,
best to all,
Mystress

No comments: