Saturday, November 10, 2007

Thanks to My Mystress

Evening All.

I must extend a special thank you to my caring and wonderful special Mystress this past two days...she has been very kind an giving these last few days with me. I have had this annoying chest cough all week and as Mystress put it...it sounds like i am hacking up a lung every time i cough...unpleasant to say the least and keeps me up all night. Mystrss being the wonderful caring Mystress she is she has taken this into account and given me much leeway for this i am grateful.

Mystress has an obligation this Thursday but we have our new night on Tuesdays too to hold us over till the weekend. Mystress, her Lady and I plan to spend the weekend coming at the cabin with Mystress teaching us our level two Reiki class. I look forward to being able to return the favor to Mystress....to share Reiki with her at a distance as she has with me. It has truly helped my head the last couple days and again i must thank Mystress for that.

Tomorrow i shall be posting a recounting of our last meeting together for those that enjoy to read our activities...hopefully they are still interesting to all :)

With Love

Paladin

No comments: