Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The busy week

Tis indeed been a very busy week for us both.
Between Paladin's working late every nite,
My work and time at the hospital every nite it's been hectic.

pet is very right... I believe we are both looking very
forward to our time on Fri nite.
As I said earlier to him, it seems as though
this week has been longer then usual. He says that
he understands... and that there will be much 'reward'
on Fri nite.

I am truly hoping that pet can get off work early,
because that would be quite wonderful.
Also like him.. I am looking very forward to
some intense bonding with pet.
The last time we were together was the beginning
of a new side of pet.. and that was for a fairly
short evening. So this will be our first nite
together since then.

There is also something else..
something about pet's home that
will be different as well, a different mindset,
and I am curious to see how he handles it.

For.. this will be your chance to set the tone pet
in the way that you are most comfortable in.
(smile)
So, we shall see what Fri brings,
to us both.

The hour is late,
and I am tired...
and tis again,
time to join pet in sleep.

As always,
best to all,
Mytress

No comments: