Sunday, November 25, 2007

Mystress's Wonderful Visit.

The day is over and the dread for the day....never showed up. I was very nervous for today because Mystress was going to administer some discipline i would never forget. Although the discipline was harsh and i will not forget it, i think i beat myself up so much the day and night before that i had conjured up some creative images concerning the discipline. More than i would of expected from my Mystress and because of this i was very nervous for the day.

But being the wonderful Mystress my mistress is, Mystress immediately put me at ease. Administering my discipline in a very firm and memorable manner yet still with care and concern. Thank you Mystress for being so wise and caring and i shall do my best to never put you in that situation again.

The day consisted of chores and snuggling up on the couch, as well as some great lunch and of course, pleasure for us both. Mystress insisted that i do my normal chores and pleasure was had by all between the chores.

Now I start the countdown till Tuesday...till my Mystress comes over again. I shall definitely look forward to the visit as it will give me something to look forward to and to relax with while i go through what looks to be a very busy week again. Don't concern yourself with my schedule Mystress for your visit will give me the energy to make it through the week.

Big kisses to Mystress and much LOVE

Paladin

No comments: