Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Passion and Sacrifice

It's late and I am very tired.
It was indeed a wonderful evening.
Pet and I talked long about the weekend
and discipline and I think we both felt again, relieved
about solidifying what we do and don't need.

The time shared and the passions with pet was amazing
last nite. He has learned how to touch Me in ways that can
totally transport Me. Being able to direct his touch
and tell him what to do, when to pull back and when to go
is a luxury that I have never experienced with anyone before.
It did indeed feel like things were resolved in a positive way for us
both and that we can move forward from here.
But he is right, neither of us slept well last nite.
I don't know exactly why.. I kept worrying about
him not getting enough sleep and he was tossing
and turning some. But tis still always nice to feel him
near. I think I look forward to another weekend nite
with him before long, followed by a morning where we
can sleep in and NOT be up early for a change.

I wish the rain's would come...
for a day in bed and a nite of passion
and sleeping in on a rainy morning
is something we both look forward to
very very much.

As for our regular time tomorrow...

The last work week of every month is crazy time for pet.
And this one, will be no different.

Knowing that he will have to work so late
on Fri, and how badly he slept last nite, and how busy
tomorrow is also liable to be for him, I have decided to
skip seeing him tomorrow nite. Not that I don't want to..
and he knows this. But.... pet gets bad headaches sometimes
and he also needs time alone to totally recharge. And I did not
want him to worry about getting off work on time tomorrow,
or about being up late on the nite before a very very long day.

Because owning pet means looking after him,
its My job to make sure that I keep him in the best
mental, emotional and physical health that I can
So, again, the best thing I could do to help him this week,
was to not see him tomorrow nite.

This will give us both time to rest up well,
and as pet has pointed out before,
will build up our longing to be together
more then ever next week when his work
stress has passed over for the time being.

So, I wish My beloved pet a quiet and restful time
and know that as always, we will come back together
with much joy and passion.

With a yawn and rubbing of eyes,
I wander off to bed to smile and remember pet
and his passions and to look forward to the
next time.

Best to all,
Mystress

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you do tantra massages? I will be looking for one Saturday

Paladin said...

Evening.

I hope that as a guest to the blog you are enjoying the posts and the content. Please feel free to keep reading and we hope that you enjoy it all.

As to your request for a massage. First let me say that my Mystress is not that kind of lady. I do not know where in the blog you got the impression she was but let me set things straight, my Mystress does not give massages and is in no way inclined to. I give massages and only to my Mystress.

So i poltely deny your request on behalf of my Mystress and request that you do not make such requests in the future.

Enjoy the blog.

Paladin