Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The switch

Last night Mystress and i cleared up some confusions from the previous week....little did i know it would be the switch Mystress needed. Today during our txt correspondence's Mystress mentioned that her knight would be out tonight. I noted the hint but Mystress beat me to the punch at lunch.

She wanted a call which i happily did to run right into the new Mystress...she immediately commanded me to be ready for her to visit tonight...that my choice was null and void and that she had already made the decision. I knew it was in my Mystress but this was the first time i had seen it so forceful and it made me proud. My Mystress has grown into her new role as she has chosen it and with the short time frame Mystress has been training in her role she has made tremendous progress.

I can only imagine how Mystress will continue to evolve I am sure that will be an amazing evolution to witness.

Tonight was once again a wonderful evening...without our Thursday rituals we still had an amazing time...thank you Mystress for making the choice.

Sleep well my lovely Mystress and Thursday approaches still :)

Paladin

No comments: