Monday, November 19, 2007

Time warped weekends

Well the weekend has come and gone too fast once again but even in the time warp...the weekend will be memorable like they all are.

The weekend started with me risingearly on saturday, stuffing my car full of my stuff and speeding out of my place...call me excited but just had to get going. I delayed not sending my morning txt not out of malicious intent but because i wanted to suprise my Mystress and her Lady friend with my early arrival arrival. I was prepared for my spanking by this action but it would of been worth it.

Well the schreech i got from my Lady upon my arrival confirmed that i did manage to accomplish my goal. And the smile on Mystress's face, unforgetable and well worth the potential spanking. I too was smiling ear to ear. Kisses all round and my mantra delivered, i hurridly brought in my items and squared them away.

I managed to arrive just before breakfast of some yummy quiche. After breakfast we settled in on the couch for some country music...yes i said country music. Thankfully Mystress and my Lady chose Garth Brookes...not the old style bore you to sleep country music i was familiar with...not to mention down right depressing...who really wants to hear about a one leg dog, a truck and a gun rack on a satruday morning.

After the country music it as time for our Reiki classes. This was one of the items for the weekend i was looking forward to all week. I recommend those that are curious read the link Mystress posted in her post as it truly is a suprising practice. We settled in for a recap of level 1 going through all the materials related to level 1. Mystress has a wonderful format for her class relying on alternating the answering of questions from her materials. This allows all to hear different viewpoints on Reiki and what it means to all.

Lunch came quick and we prepared the pot luck lunch we had planned. as a break between our classes. Cheese, crackers, spreads and a very yummy soup later and we were all sitting very full and quite satisfied. A very good thing before our Reiki 2 class.

After a short break we started level 2 and again we went over the material, both my Lady and i soaking up all the information we could. The course was wrapped up with our level 2 attunements and a moment of quiet relaxing.

Why i was looking so forward to this part was because now i can give back the Reiki Mystress so lovingly gives from a distance. Distance Reiki being a major component of level 2 as well as a boosted ability to deliver more powerful energy. This would allow me to care for Mystress fro afar and something i really wanted. She has been so kind to send me Reiki at my times of need that now i can do the same for her. I shall not forget my attunements and again..thank you Mystress...truly thank you.

We relaxed some more on the couch, watched some more videos and generally got nice and relaxed. We played some Mad Libs...a strange game for sure but something we all enjoyed. As the game progress it took a more erotic turn and soon we were chuckling at the funny stories being made with some interesting vocab being used...carrots being one.

It was now time for pleasure. Mystress elected to take a shower. I was looking forward to giving Mystress pleasure first but she insisted i give my Lady pleasure firstas she would be having me all night. Such a thoughtful Mystress and again shows how thoughtful and caring she is. While Mystress showered my Lady and i enjoyed some cuddle time on the couch getting to know one another.

Dinner was had before rounds of pleasure for my Lady and Mystress. Come 11:30 it was time to tuck my Lady in and then retire to the room to give my Mystress all the pleasure she deserved.

Some house keeping was needed, that being my discipline for missing my blog. I really felt bad putting Mystress in this position but she made me proud taking her duty in hand and doing a powerful job. 12 very solid smacks later and the task was done. For those that know my Mystress know she has not been this way before but as she has embraced her new roles so has she embraced her new tasks even if they are diffuclt...something she should be full of pride for.

Pleasure insued for the rest of the night with short cat naps between rounds. A very very pleasureable night for both Mystress and I.

Sunday was much more low key with nice hot breakfast, even if i did overdo the eggs a touch for which i was reminded via spanking not to do again. The rest of the day was spent cleaning up the cabin, doing the laundry and generally doing what we can to thank our host for the use of the cabin.

Plans were already hinted at to do this again and i am sure all in attendance will love to it again.

Thank you Mystress and my Lady for a wonderful weekend, one i shall not forget.

Paladin

No comments: