Thursday, November 29, 2007

Mystress's Compassion

I can only point it out so many times but i really hope our visitors see my wonderful sexy caring gorgeous Mystress's true compassion with her last past.

Thursday has been our night since we met and I was going to do my duty and have Mystress over as usual. But Mystress being the insightful Mystress she is said that we should skip tonight so that i can face tomorrow with full energy. How many others would be so caring for his or her pet? Would others visit regardless of the state of his or her pet? Its possible and likely in some situations but not my Mystress.

My Mystress is very intune with her intuition which guides my Mystress in all her decisions. Mystress analyzed the situation and made a decision thats in my best interest and against her wishes. I know Mystress is always looking forward to coming over and for Mystress to make this sacrifice is not lost on me. Thank you Mystress for decisions and i treasure your care for both you and I.

I shall use this time to recharge and prepare for what will probably be a 13+ hour day tomorrow.

This time as Mystress said also drives our passion for one another since the time apart increases our longing for one another and when we see each other again...the pleasure will be amazing.

Off to chat with my Mystress.....

Paladin

No comments: