Friday, November 9, 2007

Unexpected Expectations

Paladin and I.. have been growing alot the past couple of weeks.
Our communications are very blunt and honest between us.
We have developed an... uncanny ability to reach
out past our own private difficulties and share our
deepest thoughts with each other.

When I give Paladin Commands that I know are difficult for him,
things that I know he'd never ever do for anyone else, and then,
I see him carrying out those Commands... I am deeply honored.

Yesterday, just before noon I emailed him a very very
difficult set of Commands, knowing how his mind would spin from them.

He was first to text Me when he was leaving from work,
and then again, when he got home.

I had told him that when he got home, he was to strip,
find something to blindfold himself with, put on his restraints
and when I sent him a text that I was downstairs in the parking lot,
he was to unlock his door, go in his room, blindfold himself
and assume his 'discipline' position on his bed.
This means bent over, hands clasped in front of him,
face turned to the wall and legs spread...
and wait for Me.

In the meantime, at the feed store,
I purchased a sturdy short black crop
and a special figurine as gift for pet.

Now... I have never had pet do anything like this before,
and I know how his mind works.. and I know what he thought
all this meant.
I mean....what would it mean to any submissive?
The things I do with and for pet, are things that I as a submissive
know would tweak Me out.

Sooo.... 5pm comes.. I get his txt.. he's on his way home.
I send him back an 'okay'.
15 minutes later, I get the txt that he is home.

I am waiting, not far from his home.
I give him another 10 minutes
and then drive there.
I send the txt to him..
as I look up at his apartment,
I can feel him up there.. trembling,
waiting.... wondering and somewhat scared.
The tone of My letter was not harsh,
but was very direct, although I had purposely
ended it with 'Kisses, Mystress'.. to let him know
I wasn't mad at him.. but.. that there was something
certainly to be expected.

I had brought dinner and pet's favorite dessert with Me,
and when I opened the door, I knew he could hear it.
In fact.. I purposely give it a very firm shut..
waited a second, and then loudly clicked the door lock into place,
knowing his penchant for privacy and his desire for it and that
he would hear this.

I went into the kitchen to put the dinner down
and smiled to see the table set and the candle lit... so lovely.
Pet has learned alot about ambiance very quickly.

I sat on the couch and took My shoes off.. feeling his ears
like antennas listening to every move.
I took the crop out of My bag.. as well as the
figurine. I waited a few more moments
before picking up the crop and figurine
and slowly and quietly walking into his room.

He had lit the candles there too... and.. of course..
there he was, in position exactly as Commanded.
I quietly set the figurine down on his nightstand,
and then I stood and looked at him... feeling the waves of
nervousness coming off of him.

Without speaking, I leaned forward and traced
a finger down his spine, from his neck to his ass,
and then another. After several simple strokes
I finally spoke to him. "Good evening pet"
I could feel that he was in space.. just as I knew
that he would be.. as I know that sort of waiting would do.
I then asked him how he felt.. and his reply was "vulnerable"
"Good" I replied.

At this point, I took the crop and stroked it down his back.
I could see a the very slightest tremble in is spread legs.
I moved the crop down between his legs then.. and tapped
him very lightly there.. stroking up and down his thighs
and some light tapping on his thighs, and then his backside.
I could feel him waiting... expecting...
but.. at this point, I had him lift his head and I put on his collar,
then I hauled him backwards and told him to kneel,
and I helped steady him as I did... then.. I lifted his blindfold
and smiled into his blurry eyes.

I could feel waves of surprise radiating from him
as I smiled at him.

"Were you expecting more pet?"
"Yes Mystress" came his answer..
I smile and tapped him on the chest,
chuckling at him.. feeling his confusion still..
"Got you pet!, You were expecting a real spanking weren't you?"
"yes Mystess!" he replied.. I smiled and hugged him
and could feel waves of relief flooding him..
He hugged Me back tightly for a very long time
and again, I could feel the wave of relief rolling
off of him and his surprise and also gratitude
for the unexpectedness of not being spanked.

Again, I had known exactly how he would be
feeling, and what he would be thinking from the time
that he got the email (which I had told him to txt Me
after he had read it, and he did) until the time
whatever he thought was going to happend happened.
And now.. for that to NOT happen.. well.. that was
quite a surprise to him, exactly as I knew it would be.

It was rather (as I explained to pet)
like when child does something and dreads
the punishment that their parent will give them,
and then, sometimes, the parent won't give them
the expected punishement because they feel that the
child has already punished themselves by anticipating
the punishment. Pet knew that there were somethings I
had not been happy with in regards to
some of his thoughts and references to 'the other style'
in regards as to how I wanted to do things.
When I asked pet if he thought he deserved the spanking,
he said yes, he thought perhaps so.
And to be honest dear readers, I was not
sure exactly WHAT I was going to do
when I walked into that room with him waiting there
so very exposed and vunerable.
However... I know what a perfectionist pet is,
and My feeling was that he would learn more from My
not spanking him, rather than spanking him.


We have also recently had discussions about his feelings
about My thinking of him as a 'stallion' as he felt
that it was too close to the 'pony boy'
sorts of submissive, and we'd seen a show with some and (no offense)
we'd both felt it was pretty silly..
and pet did not want to be considered silly
or like them at all.
Nor do I remotely see pet as silly..
for if there is one thing that he is not,
it tis silly. Pet is often very serious...
and carries himself with great dignity.
Hence.. My referral in My last
posting to the sort of Stallion that I see him as,
and NOT remotely as any sort 'pony boy'.

So.. next.. I had pet turn himself towards his closet,
put his hands together and opened them like a book,
and close his eyes again.. I rose and opened his closet door
so that the light from it fell across him and his hands.

Next.. I picked up the figurine.. and placed it in his hands
and had him open his eyes. There, in them, was the small statue
of a beautiful stallion. I had pet describe what he
saw in it, the qualities of it..
(I will have him describe it here for you, dear readers
as well.)

The point I made to him then, is that when I refer to him
as 'pet' or My 'stallion'.. this is how I envision him. He expressed
great appreciation and understanding of My point. The qualities
of this figurine that the pet described
are the very ones that I see in him. For to Me..
he is strong, sleek, smart, stubborn, lots of stamina, musculature.

From there... I clipped his lead line on him.. and now,
I hope.. that he is more proud of it. and what it represents,
And then.. we went to have our dinner... watch Survivor,
have our bath.. and then, pleasure time. This was one of those
nites of deep connection between us.

When in the tub I asked him to sign something to Me..
he spelled "Thank You for not spanking me.".
The reason I didn't was because... I like to do the unexpected..
and.. because I KNEW how much pet had been stirred up with
My emails, and how much he had been expecting
and dreading a spanking.
In fact.. it was .. on purpose.. something of a 'mindfuck'.

Later in the evening.. we were wrapped around each other
like the proverbial pretzel.. and pet murmured something
about liking us 'entwined'.

One of the things I love best about pet
is when he asks Me what I am thinking.
I don't know if he has always been this way,
but he is very intuitive.. and when My mindset changes,
he can sense it.. and he will ask Me.. and if I don't answer,
he will lift My chin and make Me look in his eyes and answer him.
Last nite.. I was feeling very close to him.. and he asked..
and at first, I was inclined to not answer him. but as he was
persistent. I finally did.. and that answer was that I was in the
mood to spend the nite and not drive away last nite.
pet was immediately agreeable to it, and to this,
I was very relived and happy to be so welcomed by him.

Soo.. it was much more relaxed to luxuriate in spending the
nite with him. pet was wonderful in his patience and loving kindness
in his passions with Me. As I love to do, when I woke during the nite
I watched Paladin sleeping, again, marveling at his beauty. He is
very endearing to sleep with, as I am aware of him kissing Me from
time to time, or reaching out to touch Me. And.. amazingly..
he is always aroused when I touch him in his sleep.
What a lovely quality.

Morning comes.. and pet awakens Me with his touch,
strokes and kisses. Such an amazing way to be awoken.
Then.. pleasures escalate for us both..
up for our shower.. love our washing of each other..
his hands washing My hair.. On these workday mornings,
I send him from the shower while I am putting the conditioner
in My hair to get himself ready for work. I do not like to interfere
with his workday schedules at all and try to be very careful of this.
I watch him drying off and later,
when I get out, I hear the TV on in the living room..
pet making coffee and asking if I want cereal this morning.

He is dressed when I come out..
I sigh and remove his training collar.
I am very grateful however
that pet wears his sword all the time now though,
and I love to see it there shimmering at his throat,
just as I love to see his bracelet on his wrist.
Which.. makes us again, matched. For I always
wear the necklace with the silver hearts that he gave
Me for My birthday, and his heart on the silver bracelet as well.

I get dressed...as he finishes getting breakfast for us.
We touch hands and smile while we eat and sip coffee.
Watching the the time, and then at 7:50
we share a last long kiss inside the doorway,
and then down the stairs. He walks Me to My car
and puts My.. no.. our bag into the car.. kisses Me again,
and we part for the day.

But.. we are always connected..
no matter where we are or what we are doing.

I'll be seeing him again next Tue.. for now we have
'regular' Tue and Thur meetings..
Next weekend, we'll have time with a friend
up at the cabin for their level 2 Reiki Class
and then a pleasant evening together.

Well. and so recounts another special evening
for My amazing pet and I.

Best to all,
Mystress

No comments: