Thursday, October 18, 2007

Enlightening Others

Mystress has asked me to share a few things with those that visit our blog.

The first is our water kiss...whats a water kiss you ask...well at times Mystress is shall we say...recovering and without the energy to drink herself...Mystress still needs to get her water...so we discovered a method for Mystress to get her water. It involves me sipping some water...then in a slow and sensual manner...transfering it from me to my Mystress..thereby getting Mystress her water. Its a wonderful bonding experience and Mystress has given me water kiss one time too...something i rember fondly.

The second is my mantra...Mystress has done some reading and research and Mystress has come across a subs mantra. This is something a dom would have his or her sub say either in private or amongst others. Well i have worked on it for a day and have sort of a working mantra...i shall share evolve it further in time as i have some more aspects i want to include...currently it is "I Paladin...bid my obedience and submission to you...Mystress..guardian of my heart." I hope Mystress likes it and i shall evolve it with her guidance.

Off to sleep now as the hour is late...thank you Mystress for a wonderful visit tonight...

Paladin

No comments: