Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The Wonder-Filled Weekend

Truly pet wrote of it very well. And it was
an amazing time, from the moment that he picked
Me up, till he returned Me safe and sound.

The drive with pet was lovely...
and very relaxing to be in the passenger seat
while pet so competently drove us exactly where
we were going and I didn't have to even navigate at all!

All aspects to being with pet are enjoyable,
even just grabbing fast food on the road.
I liked watching him order and seeing what he likes
to eat and learning even the most simple things about him.
Having such a nice long drive gave us the chance to talk a lot
and also the chance for Me to ask him more questions, and learn
more about him.

Arriving, my long time Friend did make us both
quite comfortable. He had been very curious to meet pet
being quite amazed that I had the inclination to 'Dom' anyone
having only known Me as a submissive.
My Friend is also very very energy aware, and when
pet and I started out with our energy breathing and bonding
exercises, it struck Him quite strongly and He said He
was basking in the energy that the two of us create.
Friend loves to watch..and pet performed
most amazingly. Friend said it was like watching
an artist, and he is very right, for I have watched pet
in action before, and of course, I know how it feels to
be on the receiving side of pet's touch and energy.
And it was very hard for Me to come back as well.
The ice and wax in particular sent Me very far off
and while I could hear pet, I could not respond to him
for quite a while. But, finally I became aware
of being released, and pet holding Me.

After I had come back.. and we all spoke for a bit,
then it was time for rest. But at some point
in the evening I asked pet what aroused him
the most in the ways of beingtouched and stroked.
And as he explained to Me,
I practiced it. I seem to have learned it well,
for in the early morning light,
while Friend slept...pet was soon gasping and begging softly
for release. After a while.. I granted it.

As pet wrote... it was an enjoyable evening all around
and My Friend said later to Me that after meeting pet
He could see the whys and hows' of how I feel about him.
He was more then slightly impressed with him,
finding him as remarkable as I do.

After the very nice evening and morning
and breakfast and then seeing My Friend off
we drove over to the beach.

Certainly one of My favorite parts of the weekend was
sitting on the bench with pet just a few feet from the ocean.
The sun was warm, the breezes blowing, birds flying
and pet's eyes matching the color of the clear blue skys.
It was so... odd.. to not being going or doing for a change.
Just.. being with him. Each bit of time with pet only
serves to re-affirm all that has gone before.

pet then treated Me to a most wonderful Birthday dinner..
oh so yummy grilled seafood... looking out at the water,
touching his hand, which is still a bit of a stretch for him
as he is not one for open displays of affection in public.
But every moment was delightful and special!

Back at our room, all to ourselves now..
it was pet's turn to be bound and teased..
and asking him what arouses him, and learning
those new 'skill's... that let him to the edge,
for I would not let him ground out his arousal
to make it last longer as he has gotten so good at doing.
Dripping ice and wax upon him.. and watching him writhe
knowing intimately what he was feeling, having just felt it
the nite before. Stretching him more and more....
feeling him approaching the edges.. how far would I take him?

And then.. freeing him from his restraints..
and seeing him laying there.. so far away...
rolling him over to hold him.. no movement..
not even the flicker of an eye lash...
this strong man... laid into deep submission...
by Me. How odd one part of Me thinks...
As I have said before.. he is so in control
of his life in all other aspects that are not in regard to Me,
and yet.. somehow.. he chooses to bend his will to Myne,
and chooses to let Me Command him and he subjugates
much of himself to Me. Why????

Finally....slowly.. he comes back.. and his arms
tighten around Me.. and slowly his eyes blink..
and come into focus. Still.. he trembles..
I have done much to him, and he has taken it all
in his stride, but I can feel the shocks still rocking his
body.

In time.. he comes back from afar, and softly whispers
"thank you Mystress"....

He has been so wonderful and obedient..
and the time has come for his pleasure,
after which we fall asleep curled together.
At some time in the dark,
I feel his arms again, and his touch...
and we move together..
and then again.. we sleep.

And awaken.. and move together yet again..
and rise to shower and head for home.

The drive back is faster then the drive out,
and as all good things must come to an end,
so has this weekend. Pet yawns several times
and I feel a bit guilty about keeping him awake so much,
but he says not to, that it was all well worth it and that
he has enjoyed it very much.

With a final hug and kiss,
pet leaves to attend to his life.

With great gratitude I watch him go
and look forward to whatever the future
holds for us.

Looking ever forward to more...
Mystress

No comments: