Monday, October 29, 2007

Reflections on pet's words...

pet should know how much I appreciate his dedication.
We do communicate back and forth during the day
via text messaging.. hence I knew that he was having a
very long day. His work is at a cyclical stressful point
and I am pleased that even so, he is able to write from
his heart as well as he does. And he is very right,
I do love to read his words... again, they always give
Me insight into him and things I may not know.

As far as our shared mantras.....
pet devised his own...
as I also did... and again he is right,
we do share our words back and forth.
One our greatest strengths is our communications.
For we know we can both say whatever we need to
and each will always listen to the other.

I get to make the decisions,
but, I always give weight to pets
wants, needs and desires.

As for pets comments about breaking the mold..
and.. pouring him into a new one..
well... that is something he has been asking Me to do,
to mold him into what I most desire to have in a sub.
And.. that is exactly what I plan to do,
a step at a time.

I like to give pet time to get comfortable
with each step before taking the next one.
And yet, I like to have the next one planned,
and to give him the next step to reach for.

Even as I write this.. and pet sleeps..
his next steps have begun.
For he has his next assignment to work on.
A new stretching of himself.. and a new way of
thinking about his environment.

As that calmness comes from his submission
that he speaks of so often,
so shall it fall upon him in his domicile now.
And the expansion of his submissiveness expands
yet.... again.

Welcome to the Castle pet...
may it bring you peace..
and.. joy.

Mystress







No comments: