Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Mystress's Understandings

Well it seems Mystress understands more about me than i thought. I am a private person so sharing private stuff is difficult for me and although i have shared much with Mystress its always been in a somewhat guarded mode...careful to not share too much...yet this it would seem was in vain since it seems Mystress's intuition and ability to read between the lines is outstanding.

My ship is very tight..wait tha sounds bad...my ship is run in a very orderly manner...and as Mystress has indicated by a very strict schedule. Why? Well i have always kept my social groups seperate yet they are all important to me...so to give them all a fair share of my time i have always spent time with them all to the best of my ability and to do this i have always used a schedule...

Mystress has shown and taught me that a strict schedule...even a very very strict one...can bend...that for my Mystress that it must bend...that she is special and the exception to all my rules.

This includes giving up control...it is something i will never do for others...but for Mystress...i shall turn my control over without question. I hope that as time passes i can become the slave Mystress truly desires...i hope Mystress will take the time to mold me how she wishes...and that the journey is enjoyable for us both.

Paladin

No comments: