Monday, October 29, 2007

Late days yet tasks done with happiness.

Today i got home just on 8pm...a long day at work and quite intense to say the least. The first thing i had to do when i got home beacuse of the happiness it brings me is to change, send my pic to Mystress and hop on to say Hi to my Mystress. Following this i just had to do my posts. Why with such urgency...because i desire to do it. Because it brings me much pleasure and in turn brings my Mystress pleasure. I know my Mystress loves to read my words.

When i get such a wonderful response to my Mantra from Mystress out of her joy of the words...my heart fills with joy...for it truly makes me feel like we have a wonderful bond between us that only gets stronger with each exchange of words.

The meaning and feelings Mystress explained behind her Mantra was truly heart warming. When i first got the response i lost my breath...out of pure amazement. It was truly truly wonderful to get sucha response and to now know about the deep meaning behind each part of it makes it even more special.

Thank you Mystress for such a wonderful gift...i shall cherish it forever.

Paladin

No comments: