Friday, October 26, 2007

Lessons Learnt

Another wonderful thursday flew by yesterday. Mystress may have something regarding the time warp for the evenings do fly by rather quickly.

We performed our usual special rituals but this time there was much conversation about the lessons learnt the last couple days...i shall go into more depth on this topic tomorrow when time is more available...but the short version is Mystress has taught me a new and very powerful lesson...that of expression. By Expression i mean expressing my full emotions, how how much i LOVE my Mystress and care for her...how special she is to me. The lessons also included how i should become more publically declarative of my feelings for Mystress and that i should not hide them and express them only to Mystress. For this lesson i am truly thankful to Mystress...and i look forward to building on this lesson more in the future.

Thank you My Lady for the kind words and praise. As Mystress has stated...it is our pleasure to have you join us and spend time with us and we shall have to address the time warp issue with some longer visits in the future.

Welcome to the new guests of our blog. Your words are too appreciated. Adopting your concept of a mantra has truly been a wonderful addition. I hope that you enjoy the blog as much as Mystress and I enjoy posting.

Well back to the grind shortly...why do work days take so long and pleasure flies by so fast? I shall have to ponder that.

Paladin

No comments: