Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Assignments

Mystress has given me an assignment i am currently working on. Mystress has listed a number of emotions/feelings/displays of affection that i am too devise a hand signal for.

Since Mystress is adept at hand signals and has so generously provided a sign dictionary for me...i have started to look through the signs and try and devise some unique signs for each item Mystress has listed.

The purpose of the signs is for me to communcate these emotions to Mystress when we are out either in public or visiting others. The signs will also serve to reinforce our expand our unique lifestyle. I don't believe others in the lifestyle use signals as a primary means of giving orders...this makes us unique.

The list Mystress gave me includes adoration, devotion, respect, love and desire just to name a few. All these mean so much to me as it serves to directly reinforce our bond...each will be special to us...and hopefully inspirational to others.

Each unique and special activity Mystress and I share brings us closer.

I shall have to turn to Mystress's advance sign knowledge to help on some of the signs.

I now return to the chat i am having with Mystress...

Paladin

No comments: