Sunday, October 7, 2007

It twas an amazing Weekend!

How right pet is..
It most certainly was magical!
From time with pet on Sat, to the party that nite,
to this morning and afternoon.

The hour is late, and I am tired and full of bliss.
I had thought I would write this tomorrow,
but once I started.. well.. it all seems to flow out.
I will look very forward to reading pets report
as well and how the weekend felt to him from his
perspective.

Interestingly for Me, one of the best parts
was purely by accident.
And that is learning an appreciation
for something totally new....
and that is Rugby!
As I was preparing to leave pets this afternoon,
a World Cup game was coming on,
and I found Myself fascinated by the game.
pet had played it for several years and was
able to explain it to Me, and I had a truly
delightful time learning about it and watching it.
So many new terms to learn.. but very interesting!

So the last is what I mention first..
and the first... well.. was arriving at pet's
yesterday afternoon and having a blissfully wonderful
time with pet before the party.
A nice cup of chai tea, and some biscotti while
we reviewed the signs that pet has been learning,
and having him go over the alphabet.

Followed by a long slow hot bath
which I have come to greatly enjoy with pet,
taking turns washing each other slowly,
him shaving Me... and then drying each other off.
Followed by time in his great big lovely bed
and his amazing touch and smiling eyes.

Then, deciding that we needed to eat since
dinner wouldn't be till around 8pm and when
and where before we picked up the cake
and off to the party.
pet looked totally handsome in his
grey shirt and black 501's.

As an interesting side note;
turns out the grey shirt I had searched for
and looked through so many stores for,
exactly matches newer one of
pet's that he already has.. exact color and brand!
What are the odds of that? Got Myne at a
different store though. Makes Me smile
every time I think of it, and I think it does him too.
We both had a good laugh and appreciation for it.

At the party house, we had gotten there early
to help, and pet was as always very quick to offer
a hand to assist, and it was fun to help get things ready
with pet. I dearly love doing even the most mundane things
with him. He is so helpful and cooperative.
I had him kneel and put on his 'dress' collar before others arrived
so that it would be clear to all that he was and is
owned, that way he would not have to deal with
any situations that might have arouse from him not being
so obviously collared.

The party itself was more low key then I had expected,
which was a good thing. We both had a wonderful time.
And indeed, the people were all very nice.
We had planned to find a quiet place
to sit and watch mostly, although I knew I also wanted to
'run some energy' with pet, doing our own version of
D/s. In this case.. it consisted of pet kneeling before Me
with his hands up.. and My first blowing energy into his palms some,
followed by My tracing My fingers into his palms.
He says this is very arousing to him.. and he was
letting out small gasps.. which I took to mean that
he was. At one point I whispered into his ear the question
as to if he was aroused.. and he discreetly moved My hand
down over his crotch.. showing Me that he was indeed quite aroused.
I found that to be extremely pleasing!
So while other things were going on around us,
we were quite able to make our own private space
and enjoy ourselves in our own way.
We were both much more comfortable
then we expected to be. I was more nervous
then pet, which surprised Me as I thought that
surely, he would be more nervous then I.
And he was a quiet and calming companion
for the evening. Kind, charming and attentive,
more then I could ever have hoped to have had
by My side, and I was again, ever so proud of him.

One of the most beautiful moments to Me was a bit earlier
in the evening, when our hostess asked if we could give her some
Reiki.. We had given her some before the party started, but
this latter time, she was in a chair in the living room,
and her feet hurt quite a bit, so I told pet to go give her some.
He knelt before her, closed his eyes and took her feet in his hands.
He looked stunning to Me in that position... and I was
extraordinarily proud of him as well.
He was a tall, strong man,
kneeling and being of service as a healer.
There was not one wimpy line to him,
and with his head bowed and his fyne hands
holding her feet, she looked at me and told Me how
much it was helping her, and how much better they
were feeling.

Words cannot describe how proud and honored
I am to own pet. And that moment was just another
proof to Me of that. There was someone else
who also wanted some Reiki, and we both gave it
to her, again, pet kneeling at her feet as he ran it.

At 11:30 I was getting tired, and ready to be alone with pet.
So off we went.. thanking our hostess and
saying good by to our new friends.
Upon arriving home, we undressed each other
and pet did as he does and provided more and more
amazing pleasure to Me.
After much pleasure we were both tired and ready to rest.
Joy is sleeping curled up next to pet..
feeling his presence next to Me and knowing I don't have to
rush off in the morning.
I did wake for a few minutes at dawn
and admired his serene sleeping profile in the pale morning light.
But, it being a Sunday, I watched him for a bit,
smiled and went back to sleep.

Later, he woke me with a shower of kisses
and that amazing energy touch that he has developed.
After some more delightful intimate time together,
I was not quite worn out, but calmer and more deeply relaxed
then I had been in weeks, pet let Me rest curled under
his blankets while he began his Sunday chores.
There was something very wonderful and sweet
to laying there listening to the sounds of the football game in the living room
and pet rustling around in his kitchen while dozing in a semi-sleep.
I was very very grateful that pet didn't ask Me to get up right
away when he did, but instead let Me enjoy My own version
of a quiet Sunday morning in his home. It was a treasure to
be able to do so as I know how he likes to get his chores and
errands done on Sundays.
Finally, I got up, had a long hot shower,
pet fixed us bagles, coffee and yogurt.

And then, as in the opening of this eve's entry..
the rugby game and learning a whole new thing
from pet.. and it in turn taught Me several new
things about him and helps Me to understand certain
aspects to him.. almost an 'Ah HA!' sort of understanding.
I won't say what those are as they may identify him
more then he desires to be.. but it was like more
puzzle pieces falling into place, and again,
gives Me even more respect and understanding for
pet then I had before.

And so it was.. the magical weekend indeed,
and I fully expect our time in Monterey next
weekend to be more of the same.. and
a new thrill.. that I will get to watch the
World Cup Rugby finals with pet..
depending on what country is playing
will depend on when we watch it.

Thanks to our hostess for a wonderful party,
and to our dear subbie friend for inviting us!

As as always,
best to all out there!
Mystress



No comments: