Wednesday, October 24, 2007

An Evening Of Enjoyment

Last night was once again a wonderful evening of conversation, good food and better company. It was great to share an evening with my Mystress and her friend. It gave us an opportunity to catch up, share some stories and more importantly to celebrate my Mystress's birthday one more time.

Part of the celebration was Mystress in the middle receiving pleasure from all sides. Mystress seemed to enjoy the attention immensly which made us all smile. Favors were returned for all and pleasure and enjoyment for all.

A special thanks to my Lady for her attentiveness towards me. My Lady's ethusiasm was noted and appreciated very deeply. My Mystress had not had enough pleasure for me to allow myself to finish but i thank you again for the wonderful time...it was truly appreciated and i now owe you an equally ethusiastic return favor.

My Mystress is having a late night tonight with work and other engagements and i hope her day went smoothly knowing how busy Mystress was going to be today. The countdown has started till i see Mystress tomorrow...a regular meeting i so look forward to.

Paladin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my dear friend, please do not believe you "owe" the Lady anything. it was such a pleasure to me that you allowed me to devour you. you have provided me such Pleasure and i look forward to more. i enjoy the time we all share together so much. i thank you for the pleasure of enjoying you.
the words Mystress spoke about your skills were quite true. i believe you have special intuition for the pleasuring you so love to provide.
thank you to Mystress for the opportunity to enjoy both of you & to celebrate her birthday at last.
Lady

Mystress said...

Our dear Lady,
We are so glad that you joined us.
You give pet more opportunites to put into practice his love of pleasure giving! And, he DOES have a special intuition for it, doen't he?

We both dearly love those times that you join and share with us. He is a sometimes shy pet, and you help him gain a new self confidence and 'comfort zone' with your presence.

We both look forward to your joining us when 'ere you can, for tis always good when pet gets to provide hospitality, and pleasure, and we BOTH truly enjoy your company!

I am thrilled to be able to share
My lovely pet with you and see and hear (smile) how he makes YOU smile.

Thank you for the wonderful card
and lovley flower, and
0h-so-tasty home made treats! YUMMM!

Smiles,
Mystress