Friday, October 12, 2007

My pet

Indulges Me quite wonderfully!

Indeed, I had gotten some things for our trip and
took them tonight to try them out. Splendid!
pet is very charming and cooperative in all the
new things that I like to do with him. And always
appreciative of them as well.

Tonight, I buckled on his new black and grey
leather restraints on his ankles and wrists.
He must have them on from now on when
he greets Me when I come to visit him.

I also had gotten some door restraints
as pet so vaguely referred to the new things
I had gotten.
Methinks he was quite surprised to find himself
quite firmly attached to one of the doors in his
bedroom spread eagle, for I had let him into
the room with his eyes shut.

And yes... I most certainly DO
have plans to use them on him over the
weekend, as I do the new leather restraints.
They give much more flexibility then the
Velcro ones that have the webbing straps
permanently attached. And I quite liked the look
of pet in his black leather collar and restraints.
I called him the 'well dressed slave'.

We did indeed have another wonderful Thur eve..
but kept it short as dear pet is going in to work very early to
make sure he can get off work in time for our trip.

As always, he was quite phenomenal this evening,
and as always, twas also hard to leave the circle of
his arms to drive home. Wonderful to know that we
get to spend the next two nites together!
We have several things planned for the weekend
and we shall see how things evolve.

On that note, I go to join pet in slumber...
as the hour is late and I've another hospital visit
in the morning, and then My own packing and
preparations to make for pet's arrival and our
journey to the sea for My birthday trip.

Ah...except for one other note..


Tonight pet surprised... and touched Me very deeply
when pet presented Me with a most beautiful gift..
a pair of silver hearts on a silver chain...
one dangling from the other ...truly lovely..
and as usual, the symbolism does not escape Me..
and I will cherish this fyne gift and look forward to
wearing it with him this weekend.
Thank you My dearly beloved pet...
your thoughtfulness and loving kindness
are very precious to Me!

as always,
best to all...
Mystress

1 comment:

Sir Robert said...

Mystress Swan, I pray I am not intruding here, and I will keep my comment brief.
I am always concerned where My (former) kajira is involved, as she is, and will always be, very valuable to My heart and soul.
It would seem Mystress Swan has choosen wisely. A very healthy specimen indeed, Paladine appears strong in body and mind. From the combined blogs here, it would also seem his heart is in the right place.
Her spiritual strength as My kajira carries over as I see a Lady very aphoristic and very, very proud of her Paladine. As I am with her. Still proud of her youthful exuberance and sage wisdom beyond her years. (Happy B-day luv.)
Mystress Swan stands tall with her knight Paladin kneeling at her side.

Still....
The jesture in Me, can't help but wonder about the mischief and misfortune that misinterpretion of Mystress's mandates, given or recieved in ASL, might manifest itself as misbehavior by a manacled Paladin. A fun time shall be had by all. : ^ )

I see your pet did enjoy the new restraints, and for a moment I was drawn back to the past as I read of your own futile resistance as you yourself were restrained to the bed my love. Candy Store. Now thats more like it.
I AM a bit confused Mystress Swan, as to the portrait that graces the entrance.
Am I missing something here?
Kiss's Luv.
Sir Robert