Saturday, October 20, 2007

Lovely as usual.

Each time Mystress posts her words still amaze me and put me in awe...so elegant, thoughtful and full of emotion. I truly hope others are able to really feel my Mystress's words for they are truly wonderful.

The hour is late now...which is good for it means i shall see my Mystress once again sooner than later. We have a wonderful day/evening planned and i so look forward to it...as i told Mystress..."I wait in heightened anticipation".

As i said...the hour is very late...funny thing is everyone at my apartment complex is awake...i even got a "Happy Friday" from someone...quite strange i thought.

Well i go to rest for tomorrow...to pass the hours as fast as possible...till i see my Mystress...........guardian of my heart.

Paladin

No comments: