Sunday, October 21, 2007

Precious Time

As is any time with pet precious.
This one seemed more then usual however
because it was the last of a string of magical Saturdays
that we will have together.

Sharing yesterday day and nite and this morning with Paladin
was as always.. truly wonderful.

Beginning with his smiling greeting, to the delightful
sports event that we shared.. him patiently answering
all of my questions about the new sport (new to Me)
and My truly immense enjoyment of the game.
I love learning new things, and pet is so knowledgeable
about this, that he is a well of delightful information!

After the game, a movie and then
some lovely intimate time.
pet was past... inspirational in it...
He managed to make ME blush quite a bit
in his.. endeavors. His pleasuring skills and imagination
grows with each time I see him... or.. well..
since I was blindfolded.. not.

Deciding that I wanted pet to have something to
feel while we were at dinner,
I decided to administer a nice warming spanking.
I took My time.. and pet was very lovely as he was
bent over his bed. It was a slow spanking,
a bit of warming.. some nice rubbing and a bit of
teasing.. and then some more spanks.
I was very proud of how pet took it all in stride.
Unlike some others, I did not spank him to hurt him,
but to warm him up and to have him bend his will
to Myne by taking all that I would give of him.
I wanted him to feel his submission while we ate.

Sooo, after pet's warm up..
it was off to a Japanese dinner
I personally love sushi and some sushimi..
like maguru and salmon..
pet however, prefers his cooked.
I was not a wicked Mystress
and I did not make him eat something that
he did not like, but I did have him taste the maguru..
but he wasn't very thrilled with the texture he said.
Interestingly enough, from a variety of choices
we did choose exactly the same sides.. yet another
showing of how alike we are.

After the wonderful dinner
it was time for our bath.
Always a wonderful experience with pet....
Slow and teasing... pet is very good at relaxing Me.

And after the bath.. well...
first pet sent Me into wonderful places..
and then it was My turn to give pet a new
experience. It was one he was quite unsure of,
but I do believe that he found it much more enjoyable
then he thought that he was.
I was very careful with how I did what I did..
and pet had to be very very submissive to relax and enjoy
himself in all this. It was quite pleasing to hear him making
small noises of enjoyment as I touched him in ways
he had never been touched before. Finding his own special place
and giving him the experience of unexpected pleasure.

And then..
It was My turn again...
and then.. it was time to cuddle and sleep.
I was aware of pet kissing Me from time to time
in the dark.. so very sweet.

And then... in the morning...
I have a particular way that I like pet
to wake Me in the morning.. and how I like
him to arouse Me.

This morning... he was quite
amazingly spectacular.
For some reason..perhaps because he is Myne..
I can communicate to him things about Myself that
I never have to anyone else, as well as all the things
that I have learned from others about Myself.
pet listened to everything that I whispered to him...

and used all of his skills to prove himself yet again,
as an extra-ordinary
pleasure slave.

Then.. our morning shower together..
a simple breakfast..
hugs and a kiss..
and I was off to visit Master in the hospital..
and pet to do errands and watch sports with friends.

So, another wonderful weekend passes..
and I look forward to seeing pet on
Tue with our dearest Lady friend for another

shared birthday dinner at pets.
I look forward to both of their company..
I have missed her very very much.. .
and it will be wonderful to have the three of us
together again!

As always.. best to all,
Mystress



No comments: