Saturday, October 20, 2007

pets enlightments

As always, pets writes very well in those things I tell him to
write about.

Firstly..
The water kiss.
This has become an integral part of our interactions.
I find I enjoy it on many levels as well.
There is something as pet says, very sensual about it,
and depending on My level of consciousness depends on how strongly
I can take the water from him. Sometimes he has to
carefully trickle it into My mouth if I'm not able to
swallow very well, and other times, I like sucking from
his mouth more aggressively. The reason's for the kiss
did indeed evolve because intimacy with pet can be very..
well.. intense. Because we both use so much energy in
our interactions, it is much past the physical realms and
so the effect is at a much deeper level. pet has learned how
to affect Me in these very very intense ways, and as we call
it 'flying'.. and he has learned very well how to fly Me quite
high, and literally for hours on end

I manage to fly pet sometimes as well,
and hence, his own experience with the water kiss,
And I look forward to giving it to him more then once
after the sharing of much pleasure.

This is pet's primary mode of service to Me,
and My main reason for finding him in the first place,
so to be so stunned by his ability to provide pleasure
that I can't even lift a glass to drink, is a wonderful
accomplishment of his abilities that I hope he is proud of.

His other aspects, like learning to give up control,
to learn sign language and to communicate to Me in it,
to learn his kneeling positions and assume them at the
flick of a wrist or fingers,
the multitude of writing assignments both here and the more private
writing assignments I give him all all really secondary
to his duties as a pleasure slave. Tis all part of the
big picture of his duties of service to Me,
and things he is just learning that he needs and wants for himself..

One of the thing about pet's writing assignments
is how much of himself he reveals within them that he
does not in normal conversation. I find that I learn much
about him during both his posts to this blog, and his private
letters to Me.

The other things that pet wrote about,
is his newest project, which is his mantra.
I came across this idea from this fascinating blog:
http://obedientpersephone.blogspot.com/

I loved the idea of this and sent hers to pet
so he would have a frame of reference to understand
what it was that I was looking for. pet has communicated
in private emails to Me that he loves the idea of this as well,
and has mentioned some of the other aspects of his
mantra that he wishes to include in his.

I found many things in common in this blog with how
the devotion and feelings that the owners have for their slave,
and how I feel about Myne.
I have no qualms about the strength of affection and feelings that
I feel for pet, and tis something desired by all those in Myne
own circle that we both feel the same way about each other

Last nite, pet recited to Me what he has as his 'working'
mantra so far.
And then of course.. Me being Me..
I told him that in time, he'll have to be able
to communicate the whole thing to Me in
sign language... he says that will take
a while, and as its something that he's still working
on, that is understandable.... for a while.
But I do expect it to be quite lovely to watch
him sign his mantra to Me.

Just as pet will have 'a while' to develop the signs
that he wants to use to convey the qualities that he
has been assigned to.

And.. speaking of sign...
last nite... I asked pet to sign something to Me..
and..after a thinking for a short moment,
he smiled very sweetly at Me..
and then he managed to spell sign (meaning using his
fingers to spell with the signing alphabet ) a wonderful
but short sentence that I will always remember as
the first time that he ever spoke with his fingers.
Twas enough to make Me smile and kiss him very deeply.
Thank you pet for that magical moment!

I'll add a short note that today is 3 months since
pet first wrote Me.. it has been quite an amazing time
and I look forward to celebrating some with pet
tomorrow.

Now.. the hour is getting late,
and I am seeing pet in the morning,
and so must be well rested.

Best wishes to all,
Mystress





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello mystress and paladin,

my owners and i were so honored that you were able to resonate with the idea of the mantra. i can say that my mantra does help to center me and, because i have to text my owner every day to inform her that i have recited it, it is also very connecting. it keeps me focused on what my submission is all about... sometimes i admit that i do need to be reminded that it's not all about what *i* want.

best wishes to you both in your journey. it seems like you are already off to a powerful start. i hope the mantra becomes a helpful piece of paladin's submission. :)

warm wishes.

Mystress said...

Thank you ever so much for you wonderful comment!

pet has told Me in private communications, that of all the things that make him feel submissive, his new Mantra
re-inforces it the most. Now he must say it each time he kneels, and when 'ere he greets Me.

We have re-fined it some and he will write about it tomorrow.

Smiles and good wishes,
Mystress