Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Big Friday Plans

It seems this week has been a very tough week for both Mystress and I. Mystress has had some rough days at work and I have been working many long hours. All this hard work has lead to an extremely strong desire for Friday to arrive for both my Mystress and I.

Even though the time between visits is the usual plus a day...the difficult week has made the desire to be with one another all the stronger. This Friday will be a wonderful time of bonding...i just feel it.

Mystress is off Friday and i shall do what i can to get off early so that we can spend as much time as possible together for we both need to recharge one another in each others company.

Mystress has informed me that i should rest up for there will be no rest this Friday for we both plan to enjoy each others company till we pass out. Something i am looking forward too...falling asleep with Mystress in my arms is very soothing.

Big kisses and LOVE to my Mystress

Paladin

No comments: