Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Long Day

Tomorrow looks to be a super long day for me and for my Mystress...she has some wonderful plans with her volunteer organization. The best thing about a busy day tomorrow however is that it makes the day fly by..and that means Thursday comes way faster and that means Mystress will be here...mmmm can't wait.

Mystress and I are having a wonderful chat as I type this...looking forward to seeing Mystress again.

Back to my dear Mystress and our chat.....mmmm sexy Mystress..

Paladin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paladin - it sounds like you both will have a long day tomorrow. i wish you both lots of energy and much joy to make a long day seem short. It also sounds like Thursday will be a nice respite for you both, ahh the nicities of a schedule.

Have a great day!

kajira_stephen

Paladin said...

It definitely is wonderful to have a schedule thats includes seeing ym dear Mystress.

The days were long but seeing Mystrss made it bearable.