Thursday, April 10, 2008

A short note

Soon on My way to see Paladin.
Tonight is... one of those nites when it will be the last time I get a known chance to see him for a couple of weeks, at least as planned. We have company from out of town staying with us for a couple of weeks, and we have some things planned with him during the week so far that will preclude Me from seeing Paladin on our regular Tue and Thur nites. Nor are we sure yet about the weekends. We have a house project that we are going to be working on and that much time will need to be devoted to. Pet will as always be in contact with Me.. and we will discuss 'protocols' for this time apart as well.

I always like to know when I am seeing him next. That keeps Me settled and happy.
Right now.. after tonight.. I do not know. And that... has Me uncomfortable. And it makes Me feel a bit out of control. And I don't like THAT feeling at all!

But.. for now.. we have tonight.. and certainly time after the two week time. But..
for Me.. that feels like a long way off.

Soo..it with that in mind.. that I have given Paladin the duty of 'Relentless Passion' tonight. (smiles) We shall see how he does. I want him to be..... exceptional.

I have challenged him to be as 'energized' as he can be this evening. He is very competitive in nature.. and so I am looking forward to how he does what I have told him to do. There have been a few times in the past where he has let is strongest sides show.. and it has always been ..... magnificent. Like the racehorse that stretches out his neck, legs and tail simply....flies... and I fully expect that from him tonight.

With that.. I am off to finish My preparations for the evening.

Best to all,
Mystress

2 comments:

kajira robert said...

Saturday, September 8, 2007
The Ritual.

Mystress I read this Post today for the first time.
Beautiful.
When I am at a loss for words it can have merely one definition Ma'am....
He has said it all.
Paladin amego, you are way too modest.
Your words surely leave me wanting more.
Thank-you sir.
Robert

Paladin said...

So glad you enjoy the posts...hope they serve to bring some inspiration as this is one of our goals of this wonderful blog...to share what we have with others.