Friday, April 11, 2008

Amazing

As always my dear Mystress never lets us down as she made last night truly truly amazing. There was another level of passion in the air and we both drank it up spending all our time on cloud 9...looking into each others lovely eyes...and drinking in the sensuality and passion. Oh what a memorable evening.

As my dear Mystress says...our plans for the next couple weeks are kind of topsie turbie...and we shall make the best we can with the situation...I won't go into any details byt my dear Mystress is once again doing such a wonderful thing hosting some out of town company. Its so amazing of her to be so caring and kind to do such a thing...truly inspirational.

I shall lament over last evening and use the wonderful images of it to get me through missing my dear Mystress...Mystress did something that i shall not forget and thank her for doing it...thank you Mystress.

Till our chat tomorrow...
Paladin

2 comments:

kajira robert said...


Oh come on brother...you can't just say "Mystress did something that i shall not forget and thank her for doing it..." and blush and walk away. Leaves way to much to my imagination. :)
You bent over something...Mystress flying around the room swinging something...lightning flashing...police beating on the door...Runrig playing on the roof top...
Alright, I guess some things are best left confidential. :)
Robert

Paladin said...

Mystress and I share much on here but we have both agreed..somethings will be private between us...sort of something special that Mystress and I shall share in enjoy as one.