Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Connections

This has been an unusual time for us. Our 'regular' schedule is upside down. However this time has been easier then times in the past. A big part of that is how well connected I feel that we are, and how comfortable we are in our relationship.

I know that at any given moment, I can send Paladin a txt, and he will do his best to follow any command that I might give him. I feel his submission and total obedience to Me at all times. It is a amazing feeling to realize that his submission to Me is so total now... as is My need to control him. The proud stallion who once thought all that he could in his head, now capitulates to Me.. in ways that he never would with anyone else. Just as I appreciate all that I have taught him, I also have learned very very much from him. The things that I have learned have made Me calmer and more steady.

The connection that I feel to him is multi-layered. It is easy going and relaxed.. and it is also full of promise and exceptions. One never knows exactly what might happen. I like to keep it that way.. him never quite knowing what to expect.. since he is always in control of everything else.. I like to be the one bit of his life that is off kilter! (smiles)

I love dearly when he is quite wound up for pleasure and being in control of what he can and cannot do. I love controlling his orgasms... and having him tease himself almost to climax. Mmmmm.. and I dearly love it when he sends Me such a picture of himself as well. Partly because.. I know he never would with anyone else on the planet... and I do love being the sole recipient of this wonderful art. Just as I love being the recipient of his ever growing skills at giving pleasure. Wonderful how well he has learned, and how much he desire to give pleasure. I have never met anyone like him before.. and each day, he amazes Me more and more.

I thank Paladin for all that he does for Me.. and for the gift of his submission to Me. I am looking very much towards the weekend, and having a nice relaxing and sensual time with him. And perhaps some more exploration of things we have started in the past. We shall see how it all unwinds.

But for now.. I sign off to go and chat with My amazing Paladin.. who serves as My friend, lover, confidant and pleasure slave.

Wishing the best for all,
and again, warm welcomes for our new readers-
Mystress

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful post, I can almost hear you speak these words. In fact in some cases, in my own form, I have spoken similar words and they do fall like ripe cherry blossoms from my lips in praise of my submissive.

I thrilled to receive yours and paladins comments and am deeply grateful for them. You are both eloquent writers and I find that incredibly appealing. I look forward to much more and being a part of your life if in word only.

Oh and Mystress, at your request, I have posted what I think you wanted... how I met my Eros. I hope you will like it.

Be well, beautiful and sensual,
Dominant Muse

Paladin said...

You have a wonderful blog and its a pleasure to visit. It will be great to watch it grow like ours does.