Sunday, April 6, 2008

Another Busy Week and Weekend



We did of course have a wonderful time. I got to show Paladin My nifty new phone.. and took some very very sexy pics of him in nothing but his black restraint set and black shirt laying on the carpet on his side with one leg bent .. it was.. really very hot. And it is true..that this new phone takes much better pics!

It's been a busy week and weekend. Got many things caught up that needed to be. Spent time reading a good book and watched a Bette Davis marathon.. oh. yes.. and can't for get.. the ever profound "10 Greatest Redneck Moments"... amazing what will amuse Me when I'm folding laundry.

Paladin has been quite busy as well, both at work and with his other social obligations. We have of course been in contact via txting and Im's and such.

All of My plans got switched around this weekend.. and it was one of those times I felt like I was surfing.. and just barely in control of where My board was going. The undercurrents were strong and fast.. but I did My best to hold everything together and go with the flow. I've worked to stay calm and relaxed all weekend. Was a time when it would have been nice to hide under Paladin's blankets.. but that wasn't an option this weekend. Ad.. I did My best to stay happy and up. I felt like I had to make a difficult choice and I did.. for the best interests for several of us. It is easy for Me to get overwhelmed sometimes... and then I can get too anxious. So I try to keep things low key in My little family. And since I do go with My intuition a lot, then it's important for Me to go with it and not second guess Myself and My decisions too much.

Sometimes there are lulls..and this is one of 'em. I did however give Paladin an interesting writing assignment about a Command that I gave to him last Thurs. He commented briefly about it before.. but I want the extended version now. (grins)

So I'm going to enjoy reading what he writes.... as I enjoyed having him relate it to Me over dinner. It was.. really.... kinda .... cute.

So.. on that note.. best to all..
Mystress

2 comments:

Unknown said...

...I'm sorry your plans got switched, mLady.
..devyn

Mystress said...

Thank you devyn.. sometimes.. life just happens...

Mystress