Saturday, April 19, 2008

Busy Nights

Well its after Midnight and Mystress and I each had a busy day and night. Mystress filled me in on her outing with her Knight and another dominant woman and how much they enjoyed the evening out. Its good to see my Mystress getting to know this lovely lady and to see their relationship growing. They sure can teach each other many many things and that is why we are in what we are...to learn to evolve and experience life to the fullest.

Off to get some sleep so i can rise to chat with my Mystress.

Paladin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fortunate you are to have such an excellent dominant woman to lead you. It makes me envious cause I am in a vanilla situation and long to be a fine lady's pet!

vocatus@bigfoot.com

Paladin said...

I am so so lucky to have my Mystress...and thank you for your kind words...it makes me so happy to see others recognize how wonderful my Mystress is.