Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Visual Properness

Knowing my Mystress i know that Mystress loves a proper display...to show respect and to not do anything she considers disrespectful. This takes time learning and as one commented earlier...it often takes time to learn these aspects but the important thing is that we do learn from them.

To me its rather simple...don't simply flash what you have for all to see...unless they have indicated they want it. The same can be said for words...don't say anything unless its been indicated that it would be acceptable.

I know these are general and rather broad...but due to the intricacies of learning anothers responses...its generally safer to be broad and cautious than narrow and offensive. And the most important thing...if one says no..no means no..not maybe..not yes in another language..but no.

Paladin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think far too many people get caught up in pushing boundaries paladin. They push and push and soon the answer that was no, might become a maybe, and if it doesnt instead of accepting the answer, dealing with it and looking ahead... too many leave. There simply isn't a regard for "visual properness" anymore. It is for this reason all my submissives speak eloquently, they have their own poses too, they dress beautifully, like a knight or lady would or simply just lovely... I hvae a saying I have said many times. We have so little with which to respect people with anymore. With the advent of IM, text, chatting, blogs, internet (and no i'm not being an old woman who is inundated with tehcnology, I rather LIKE technology) people forget what it's like to be face to face to see someone's eyes. To see their smile tugging at the corner of their lips, to share in laughter that was unexpected, to really hear something they didn't know. And so even when my submissives and I are together online, we adhere to a strict code of conversation, and presence. In private things may be different *grins wickedly* but in public, we will respect our language, our boundaries and our relationships.

*steps off the soap box*

What I really meant to say is... "I understand" *smiles*.

Be well, beautiful and inspirations,
Dominant Muse

Paladin said...

Lovely comment and i couldn't agree more. Having a set of proper etiquette is always good.